April 19, 2024, 11:47:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida Boys...got a question  (Read 1735 times)
Bonnie_Clyde
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 07:12:43 pm »

Here we go, no I'll stop LOL
chainrated
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2013, 10:07:22 am »

I know a lot of young dogs under 2 years old that you could not buy for $1500..
I will buy every good started dog that anybody has for $350.. All day, everyday..

Our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun, you might meet em both if you show up here unwelcome son..
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2013, 10:22:20 am »

Sounds like maybe he didn't hear what he told you. His pack for the same money as your one and it takes his whole pack to do what your one can do, hmmm.
TazD
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2013, 06:35:04 pm »

You hear a lot of people say good dogs are not for sale. That's bullnumber 2. People getting out of dogs, dog is to rough, dog is to long ranging, like hounds not curs, like curs not hounds, etc. people sell good dogs for a inexpensive all the time, and people sell dogs real expensive as well. You just need to know what is a good dog, and what you are willing to pay. Normally I breed and raise my own dogs.

I have bought a few dogs, that we're good dogs for under $400. I bought 2 dogs for $100 bucks that were jamup!! My Ringer dog, because he was to rough and catchy and they never hunted him because of that. My Gator dog was the other one. He is a medium range, athletic, silent one man show. Hunt him and a catch dog and he will find you more hogs then you can handle. The guy I got him from was going to hounds because his grandpa died and left him his pack. Gator was a good young started dog when I got him. Now he is a dog anyone would like if they want to catch hogs!! Good dogs can be found for a good price if you look.
Florida Curdog
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 09:01:30 am »

You hear a lot of people say good dogs are not for sale. That's bullnumber 2. People getting out of dogs, dog is to rough, dog is to long ranging, like hounds not curs, like curs not hounds, etc. people sell good dogs for a inexpensive all the time, and people sell dogs real expensive as well. You just need to know what is a good dog, and what you are willing to pay. Normally I breed and raise my own dogs. 

I agree 100%.  I picked up Bentley for $200 from a guy who hunted the space center. He said he ran a hog to long for him. Hell 10 / 15 years ago you could get them old school  one man show curs for 200 /300 all day long

I have bought a few dogs, that we're good dogs for under $400. I bought 2 dogs for $100 bucks that were jamup!! My Ringer dog, because he was to rough and catchy and they never hunted him because of that. My Gator dog was the other one. He is a medium range, athletic, silent one man show. Hunt him and a catch dog and he will find you more hogs then you can handle. The guy I got him from was going to hounds because his grandpa died and left him his pack. Gator was a good young started dog when I got him. Now he is a dog anyone would like if they want to catch hogs!! Good dogs can be found for a good price if you look.

Smiling like a killer
Florida Curdog
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 09:08:32 am »

I wouldn't pay 1,500 for any dog.  I have a couple that money couldn't buy also.

Smiling like a killer
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: