April 23, 2024, 02:56:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New cat pup  (Read 1085 times)
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2013, 04:49:53 pm »

Picked up my lil girls new pup this afternoon.

This pup was given to my lil girl by my uncle. So far I'm a lil perplexed by her. I know she is gonna need some time to adjust but she is kinda shy but she was the first one to the fence to check us out then she kept going in and out the house. All the pups I have gotten have always been real rambunctious and checked everything out wide open from the get go. This one wants to hide. At this point I think it's just new place new sounds and a 2 year old looking at her. She seems to lack confidence but hopefully that will come soon. I have always picked the most dominant pup but with this pup being free I got what I was given. I really hope she warms up soon.

Enough rambling for now.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
colecross
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 04:56:59 pm »

The pup will come around shotgun,lil girl is all smiles.thats the great thing.love them cats man.good hunting,wont be long we going have to make a round.
Kid7
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 07:34:13 pm »

Those shy ones usually make good dogs.

Seth Gillespie
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 08:59:56 pm »

I was reading a list of what my uncle has given these pups to make sure they didn't have worms and good lord. With the amount of wormer it has got since birth it's no wonder why it isn't rambunctious.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 10:28:17 am »

Nice pup there, congrats Cheesy

I have a shy one here myself. (A black Cat b*tch as well) She'll follow me everywhere happily, but as soon as I turn and face her, she's going the other direction, lmao. We're working on that though.

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
SaltyhoggerJr
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 10:30:38 am »

Nice pup there, congrats Cheesy

I have a shy one here myself. (A black Cat b*tch as well) She'll follow me everywhere happily, but as soon as I turn and face her, she's going the other direction, lmao. We're working on that though.

Hahaha that's funny right there.
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 11:23:31 am »

She is getting better. She is a lot more active now than she has been. Them razor sharp puppy teeth are getting hold of anything and everything they can. She is becoming a lil more investigative checking out things. She is still a lil spookish. Pups in the house drive me nuts tho. Don't like the house training. It is a daily struggle. Lol

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: