April 25, 2024, 12:13:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hunting partners, who and why  (Read 2118 times)
BarrNinja
Hog Doom

When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2009, 03:58:17 pm »

For me a good hunting partner is a like minded person with the same work ethic, drive, and goal that you have. Anything greatly different will cause a conflict eventually.

I love hunting with different folks and making new friends but I tend to stray from tit bags, complainers, and bad mouthers.
Partners and friends should be ready and willing to be vented on from time to time but I dont have time for constant complaining and bad mouthing. Fortunately folks like that have been few and far between in my hunting life.
I hunt with a lot of folks for a lot of different reasons.
Some are good hunters that I can learn from wile others are just interesting people I want to get to know that are interested in my sport. Then you have those guys that are just plain fun to be around.
I can get a little too serious at times and guys like that balance me out.

My favorite time to hunt is by myself and with my son but the most rewarding is when Im hunting with other folks.

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: