March 29, 2024, 12:22:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: just needing some sympathy  (Read 2533 times)
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

Giving BULLDOGS a New Name

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2009, 04:23:14 pm »

OK, now for the real story! Phillip said he was hungry and CHops (DFWHOGHUNTER) agreed he was also hungry, since it was 4 in the morning we couldnt find anything to eat. Wondering the streets of Wolf City Phil and Chops spotted a fat girl eating a candy bar. Phil told Chops he believed if they jumped her from behind that they would be able to overpower her and steel her candy! Well you can imagine their utter shock once they got her down realizing it wasnt a fat girl at all but a transvestite hooker. Given Phil's relative inexperience with such a situation he was obviously scared and begin to run! Leaving Chops behind with the now (Very Angry) and extremely athletic young lady?Huh? I think??? It didnt take long for the street wise Transvestite to completely serve the unsuspecting Asian gentelman known on ETHD as DFWHOGHUNTER, we his friends call him chops, but his close friends call him Vinnie. Shortly after Phil abandoned Chops leaving him helpless and alone with what some witnesses described as a wild animal, Vinnie emerged from behind a dumpster in nothing but Whitie Tidies looking like a Sumo Wrestler. As Chops approached us we could tell he was in obvious distress so Phillip asked him if he was OK? Vinnie answered with what I thought was an interogative (WHAT? AM I OK?) No Im not OK!!! It was at this time that our Furious and now injured friend pulled what appeared to a nail file from his backside and stabbed phillip in the knee! Phillip now lying on the ground in agony and crying hystarically asked for JAG to please rush him to the ER. I helped JAG (Josh) load him into the truck and we sped away toward Greenville General Hospital. I observed Grant who is a Chicropractor working on Vinnie's back in the rearview mirror. I would like to confess that we didnt catch 4 hogs last night! As a matter of fact we werent even hunting! We were in Wolf City looking for a scalper I know who promised Phillip a pair of Boy George concert tickets! Now you know the truth!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 04:26:33 pm by raider54 » Logged

I TALK ALOT OF SMACK-COME GO WITH ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU IT ISNT ALL SMACK

Facebook Check Out-Hog Hunting Texas Style
See our web site www.XXXtremehogdoggin.com
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: