April 16, 2024, 07:22:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: just needing some sympathy  (Read 2661 times)
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

Giving BULLDOGS a New Name

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 09:05:25 pm »

Man Paul we might have actually gotten that damn candy from her if you would have lended a helping hand instead of just standing there giving a 2 hour long speech about how good of a dog Clay is.

Vinnie I might have known, I just try to be honest about what happened to Phillips knee and you start bustin on my dog Undecided. but after Saturday night and Clay comming up lame again it looks like his days as a hunting dag may be numbered. Sad for me.

I TALK ALOT OF SMACK-COME GO WITH ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU IT ISNT ALL SMACK

Facebook Check Out-Hog Hunting Texas Style
See our web site www.XXXtremehogdoggin.com
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 09:10:58 pm »

Oh come on. I don't know you guys but I will have to help Paul out here. If you watch wrestling then you know that they never allow their best fighters to enter the ring without a crowd stirring introduction! Same basic thing here. He did't want ya'll to sh** yourselves when you saw how amazing his dog was! Grin  Man Paul, I sure hope Clay is a good dog! Grin By the way this is Mrs. Cward postin. Don't want to get Chance in any trouble!

Thanks for the Support, I have to talk about how good he used to be now, He had a HOG wreck him about 8 mths ago and it tore his shoulder up so bad that he comes up lame about every time we hunt him now. I only hope I can get some nice pups out of him.

and I would like to say I did see DFWHGHntr's new DOGO do a real nice job Friday night so Chops you can officially talk him up I will back your story.

raider54
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 09:12:56 pm »

all you guys who have offered your sympathy i offer to you my deepest thanks.my family is doing as well as could be expected in these times of trial. the docter offers us a lot of hope as to full recovery. lord willing and a lot of rehab ishould do just fine. raider still has not checked on me,i think he is feeling guilty. as for cly he is a good dog without a dought. just the other night he ran a triple drop tined buck at least 2 miles befor he got it stoped and bayed. how many people can lay claim to a dog like that. in fact he wont even cosider it unless its a 10 point or better.ha.ha. raider

I wish he would run a deer maybe I could kill one!

raider54
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 09:14:22 pm »

A dog like is worth at least 2 hours of bragging rights if not more before you turn him loose!!!! Wink As for as raider goes you might not have heard from him because he might have returned for some of the Transvisdikes affections......Out of jealousy of coarse!!!! Shocked Mrs.Cward
Huh?
HEY?Huh?Huh? I thought you were on my team

muleman
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 09:54:37 pm »

Hey! you boys can quit thinkin about the transtesticle. I'm pretty sure phillip has a trade workin on that already.

LOPIN MY MULE AND SCRATCHIN MY ASS!!!
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 09:59:49 pm »

Hey! you boys can quit thinkin about the transtesticle. I'm pretty sure phillip has a trade workin on that already.

tradin Skin for Skin

rafterfpuncher
Catch Dog

WWT Official Scorer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2009, 10:20:46 pm »

Paul, you gonna have to be nicer to that boy, I seem to recall a little incident involving you in the Panhandle with a BIG EARED hog, and he didn't give you too much hell over it on my post.

IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG HOGS KEEP YOUR DOGS AT THE HOUSE!!!!!
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2009, 10:40:05 pm »

Paul, you gonna have to be nicer to that boy, I seem to recall a little incident involving you in the Panhandle with a BIG EARED hog, and he didn't give you too much hell over it on my post.

Oh you have no Idea what I have went thru over that, Phillip failed to mention in his version of that story that the hog was tied and had JAG sitting on it! NO NO! he didnt tell that part! He yelled out IM CUT, HE GOT ME ON THE KNEE.... I said well I dont doubt it you went up and dang near stuck your knee in his mouth what did you expect?  but thats his side of the story, you already heard my story in a earlier post and Im stickin to it!

by the way Zig and TRAY both bayed thier own hog this morning.  Zig bayed about 300yds in front of us across a pasture, we sent in Skitzer and caught about a hundred pound Boar! Zig rolled out again and phillip said the Garmin showed Tray bayed at 800 yds. so we started to him. It took about 45 mins for us to actually get to him but by the time we got ther Tray,Salty, and Frank had already caught the 90lb sow. All together we caught six this weekend, 5 Boars and 1 sow.

rafterfpuncher
Catch Dog

WWT Official Scorer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2009, 10:43:11 pm »

sounds good man, I'm glad yall are happy with them.  Kind of wished I had them back this morning, got Boots and Sandy cut up pretty bad again.

IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG HOGS KEEP YOUR DOGS AT THE HOUSE!!!!!
Little Timmy
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 10:44:26 am »

im thinking we should probably take up a collection for his family. times are hard right now and with an injury like that how can we expect him to go back to work.

TDHA Member
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 09:05:37 pm »

Im gonna be honest with ya, I saw his knee and I didnt think it was that bad

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print