March 28, 2024, 06:19:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: just needing some sympathy  (Read 2531 times)
daisydog
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2009, 02:43:53 pm »

last night after catching 4 hogs jag,rader54,grant ,chops and myself  called it a night and raider jag and me went to my plece to turn out the 2 we tied into my pen. while3 cutting them loose this 800 # boar with 7"cutters got a hold of me . but after a2 hour long battle and no help from paul or josh i was able to fend him, off, with only minor injuries to the hog . but i received this nasty gaping gash to my knee cap. thats a scary story boys . the moral of the story is dont expect any sympathy or "help" from raider54 or jag.       p.s. doctor said i have good chance to recover fully.
Silverton Boar Dogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 02:53:07 pm »

Looks like that leg was just hanging by a thread, will they have to amputate? Do we need to donate blood or anything?.......we are here for you in your time of need. angel

suicide catch dog
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 03:00:06 pm »

Buddy I hope that wasn't your good leg you will be hobled for life!
redcur
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 03:02:57 pm »

If you would have only perfected the KAWABUNGA KICK you would not have suffered such major injuries Grin Grin
daisydog
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 03:16:24 pm »

i need to learn the kick method i had to use my ninjan technique to ninja him i think what finally did it was the bacca can ninja throwing star.
muleman
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 03:21:36 pm »

Phil, i heard it wouldnt have been so bad but you kept screaming for Paul to suck the poison out!! he said it was flat out embarrasing!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 09:31:29 am by muleman » Logged

LOPIN MY MULE AND SCRATCHIN MY ASS!!!
crackerc
Alpha Dog

Monkey....gone but never forgotten! RIP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 04:17:14 pm »

Man......thats gonna leave a HUGE scar... Shocked

But scars are just tatoos with better stories!!

Florida cur dogs for almost half a century....now I know I am old!!
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

Giving BULLDOGS a New Name

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 04:23:14 pm »

OK, now for the real story! Phillip said he was hungry and CHops (DFWHOGHUNTER) agreed he was also hungry, since it was 4 in the morning we couldnt find anything to eat. Wondering the streets of Wolf City Phil and Chops spotted a fat girl eating a candy bar. Phil told Chops he believed if they jumped her from behind that they would be able to overpower her and steel her candy! Well you can imagine their utter shock once they got her down realizing it wasnt a fat girl at all but a transvestite hooker. Given Phil's relative inexperience with such a situation he was obviously scared and begin to run! Leaving Chops behind with the now (Very Angry) and extremely athletic young lady?Huh? I think??? It didnt take long for the street wise Transvestite to completely serve the unsuspecting Asian gentelman known on ETHD as DFWHOGHUNTER, we his friends call him chops, but his close friends call him Vinnie. Shortly after Phil abandoned Chops leaving him helpless and alone with what some witnesses described as a wild animal, Vinnie emerged from behind a dumpster in nothing but Whitie Tidies looking like a Sumo Wrestler. As Chops approached us we could tell he was in obvious distress so Phillip asked him if he was OK? Vinnie answered with what I thought was an interogative (WHAT? AM I OK?) No Im not OK!!! It was at this time that our Furious and now injured friend pulled what appeared to a nail file from his backside and stabbed phillip in the knee! Phillip now lying on the ground in agony and crying hystarically asked for JAG to please rush him to the ER. I helped JAG (Josh) load him into the truck and we sped away toward Greenville General Hospital. I observed Grant who is a Chicropractor working on Vinnie's back in the rearview mirror. I would like to confess that we didnt catch 4 hogs last night! As a matter of fact we werent even hunting! We were in Wolf City looking for a scalper I know who promised Phillip a pair of Boy George concert tickets! Now you know the truth!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 04:26:33 pm by raider54 » Logged

I TALK ALOT OF SMACK-COME GO WITH ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU IT ISNT ALL SMACK

Facebook Check Out-Hog Hunting Texas Style
See our web site www.XXXtremehogdoggin.com
digemdown
Strike Dog

WHEN THE TAILGATE DROPS,THE BS STOPS

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 05:09:47 pm »

Wow that is one mean gash you got there...I think if you didnt have such a good wife at home I think that would be majorly infected!! Tell her she did a good job! Let me know if you need any of that Pennicilin.

CMH
Cull Buck
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 07:39:59 pm »

I hope you don't die

Wink

"I'm like lunch meat.....always ready" - Eric Barnes

Took Savoy to the swamp and he promtly got his v-card punched.

He's out.  And you're out.  And i don't think I'm in either.
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 11:22:11 pm »

Ha! And I thought hunting in Farmersville, and the ppc dogo biting the 100lb hogs tail off then catching the next hog, letting go, then catching again and again was funny...even though the hog was only 800lbs with 7" cutters he was an honory S.O.B. - poor daddy didn't marry mommy Grin
smwilson
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 02:03:27 am »

Have you filled for disability yet! Would give you more time to hunt.
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

"Everything that hath breath praise ye the Lord"

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 10:23:49 am »

If you would have only perfected the KAWABUNGA KICK you would not have suffered such major injuries Grin Grin
   Just come hunting with us.. its really easy to figure it out. lol

All things work together for the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
redcur
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 06:19:28 pm »

Caddo county I think we will have to come take a lesson and bring daisy dog and rick cause ole rick has had a few make him sing like a princess.
rafterfpuncher
Catch Dog

WWT Official Scorer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 06:26:55 pm »

Philip, you need to come back up here and hunt with me, and maybe you can take those cuts for my dogs, I'm tired of having to staple them back together every other time I go hunting!  Jus Kidding, but you can come back hunting when you get ready, just call.

IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG HOGS KEEP YOUR DOGS AT THE HOUSE!!!!!
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 07:10:55 pm »

Man O' Man Daisydog, with sympathy like that I do believe that I would have to inflict myself with another wound to whinn about just so the warn feeling of sincerity for my injuries didn't stop! Wink However when comparing your story with Raider54's, I must say that while yours sounds much more macho and I am sure impressed your wife more....Raider54's was much more beleivable.  Grin But it is times like these that really put into perspective the saying, "With friends like these who needs enemies?"  Cheesy But back to your very serious injury at hand (however it may have happened Grin) I to hope that you recover fully and that amputation is avoidable but if not maybe you talk those great friends of yours into just pushing you around in a wheelbarrow while ya'll hunt!  Grin Cheesy

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
hoghunterdfw
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 07:17:38 pm »

Man Paul we might have actually gotten that damn candy from her if you would have lended a helping hand instead of just standing there giving a 2 hour long speech about how good of a dog Clay is.
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 07:27:19 pm »

Oh come on. I don't know you guys but I will have to help Paul out here. If you watch wrestling then you know that they never allow their best fighters to enter the ring without a crowd stirring introduction! Same basic thing here. He did't want ya'll to sh** yourselves when you saw how amazing his dog was! Grin  Man Paul, I sure hope Clay is a good dog! Grin By the way this is Mrs. Cward postin. Don't want to get Chance in any trouble!

Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
daisydog
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 08:21:08 pm »

all you guys who have offered your sympathy i offer to you my deepest thanks.my family is doing as well as could be expected in these times of trial. the docter offers us a lot of hope as to full recovery. lord willing and a lot of rehab ishould do just fine. raider still has not checked on me,i think he is feeling guilty. as for cly he is a good dog without a dought. just the other night he ran a triple drop tined buck at least 2 miles befor he got it stoped and bayed. how many people can lay claim to a dog like that. in fact he wont even cosider it unless its a 10 point or better.ha.ha. raider
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 08:31:12 pm »

A dog like is worth at least 2 hours of bragging rights if not more before you turn him loose!!!! Wink As for as raider goes you might not have heard from him because he might have returned for some of the Transvisdikes affections......Out of jealousy of coarse!!!! Shocked Mrs.Cward

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: