March 29, 2024, 12:50:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More bowfishing questions  (Read 959 times)
Nac hog hunter
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2014, 10:52:26 pm »

My post may be a lil long i gota lota questions lol.. First one do any of yall go on the angelina river around shawnee bottom, the tram, or the 59 river brigde?? do yall go in d day walking the banks and wading creeks or do u use boats and troll round?? Some other questions are is there anyone that bowfishies small lakes like lake nac and murvaul or any other that are good for bowfishing?? Using boat day or night?? Or bank walking and wading??  And the last questions is... Are the any small creeks or rivers in nac county or  that are not far from outside nacogdoches county that are good for wading or usien small boats?      If this helps any wer not looking for trophy fish or huge numbers we are just looking for places that hold good shooting of any type of gar carp drum or anything to make a fun day
Steven M.
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 08:33:25 am »

I bowfish Somerville a lot usually just walking the bank/wading out as far as I can as long as I can see bottom. I do purdy good for the most part. I usually start scouting around march. if y'all wanna come down and make a hunt I'd be glad have ya.
heavyhitter89
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 10:15:02 am »

I bowfish the trinity river a lot, we usually scout out some spots by either boat or a lot of time just walking, we do pretty good like the other guy said, just wadeing around and keep at it, you will eventually find something lol

The grass ain't always greener on the other side
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: