April 29, 2024, 08:35:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strait Catch Yellow Black Mouths. (Who is interested)?  (Read 21354 times)
YELLOWBLACKMASK
Lord of the Hogs

Keep em Straight and Keep em Yeller

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2014, 09:27:40 pm »

PLEASE!!! Don't just cull ( kill ) your culls . The drive and hunt in the dogs should be out of this world . Even if we have to spay or neuter them to get them.

If its these prototype dogs your speaking of......their will be minimal hunt in anything. Breeding for catch trait only.
Sorry but if a cull is deemed around here it will not even be considered to close friends. Not gonna be responsible for disbursement of trash ...especially my own.

If it gets to the point we can isolate and tighten up on this project to our satisfaction .....I will probably just send out a few as pups to various individuals I believe will use...and grade Harshly. Only way we can receive accurate feedback for improvement. 

I have decided to mark each pup independently that will be identifiable only to us.  That should cut down on the passing of unworthy dogs to others represented as being from this lil project. Just contact us with the markings and it should be easy enough to confirm.

If it gets to the point of us selling a few. The neutering or spaying will be included in the over all price. Perty sure we can do all that and still come out way under a papered dog price. Lol
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: