March 29, 2024, 08:17:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!  (Read 3029 times)
sm159144
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2009, 09:57:40 pm »

They are not considered livestock. About 5 years ago in arkansas a case similar to this happened except it was with a cow. I remember to this day exactly what happened cause when I was a kid I always thought about hunting cows. Anyways, a guy had free ranging cows that roamed wherever they wanted. There was a guy deer hunting and decided to take one out. He shot it loaded it with a tractor and took it to a butcher. The owner found out and pressed charges only to find out that because there were NO fences and NO brands he couldn't do anything about it. It was simply a wild cow. This seems terrible but if you can keep your dogs body and get it turned in as animal abuse and prove it in court he will see prison time. I'm sorry about your dog and just hearing about it really clinches my fist. I might have to come to you and help you get some GOOD OLE SOUTHERN JUSTICE BROTHER!! It's best to keep it in the courtroom though.  best of luck to you
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 10:01:49 pm by sm159144 » Logged

Southern Bred Hog Doggin. Go teeth or go home.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: