March 28, 2024, 02:37:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hey mr. mason !!!  (Read 2586 times)
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2014, 11:12:33 am »

just thought it would be a good topic to post of whom the assc. might consider good candidates for the upcoming elections  . it's getting close to voting time  . 

Mr. Whitten

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 02:14:40 pm »

Halfbreed it has been so dishearting that most just don't read or seem to care.
Use to post up every election but got no responces so just not important to most I guess. 
I spend a lot of time with this and in Austin and it's refreshing when some one does ask.
Thanks

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.txmasoncatahoulas.com
www.tdha.org
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 02:42:01 pm »

you're welcome and you are right , I've looked at rpoa's and saova 's sights and I guess they feel the same they are still in the last years news  . I am like you and getting a little long in the tooth and have had my fair share of dogging critters and then some  . these kids and generation X doggers are going to regret not getting involved . and it will be sooner than they think or realize . we went thru the same crap in all of the game fowl asscns .   all the new comers just keep on keeping on and hope the old folks will look after them .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
jon
Alpha Dog

Lake Texoma Hog Dogs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 07:49:22 am »

all the new comers are alot of the problem dont ya think mr whitten? i know i sure do...

sshh... ya hear that??? there bayed boys!!!!!
TDHA Member
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: