April 19, 2024, 03:35:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 TDHA Hunt Sign ups  (Read 2264 times)
boarwild
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2014, 02:17:37 pm »

We got a bunch of sign ups this morning right before 12 as the deadline shown on the rules sheet says by noon today.  Although we are thankful so many signed up already please know the deadline shown on the rules sheet is INCORRECT.  We are trying to get in contact with our webmaster to get this changed. 

DEADLINES ARE AS IS.

Online: Wednesday the 26th 5pm

In person at Halletsville:  Friday the 28th at 3pm-630pm

I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.  Good luck to everyone who has already entered and who will enter.  Thank you for supporting TDHA.  We would not be here without our members and our support and the volunteer help. 

TDHA BOD
www.tdha.org

Get'em boys
Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 07:46:54 pm »

How many teams have signed up

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
boarwild
Alpha Dog

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 08:27:26 am »

How many teams have signed up

I'll only state teams that have signed up and paid through paypal and verified funds which is 15 (I'm the treasurer for TDHA and a bank officer so I don't count anything until funds have cleared!!!).  I cant remember right off hand but we had 40+ last year, and my personal goal is that it at least gets close to that again.   We have more prizes to give this year to our hunters but we hope for lots of hunters because that means our payouts stay big like they are every year.  We are able to pay big and still keep money back for lobbying expenses in Austin becuase we work very hard to run down sponsorships/donations. 

12 buckles, Pelican coolers, streamlight flash lights, tons of knives, gundogsupply.com gift cards, Wildboar USA supplies, Garmin/tritronics, game guard camo, dog food, and that list can go on for awhile.   

Don't forget to bring the wives and kids out sunday as we will have 60+ vendors there selling items.  Everything under the sun from Gun Suppliers to Scentsy Reps.   

Thanks again to all,
Matt Martinez

TDHA BOD
www.tdha.org

Get'em boys
chads7376
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 11:11:35 am »

Was it biggest 4 hogs last year? Or did that change this year?
boarwild
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 11:21:53 am »

It was same last year!

TDHA BOD
www.tdha.org

Get'em boys
boarwild
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 01:18:31 pm »

Just about everything is the same as last year.  one of the main things we are changing is if you are bringing in more then 4 hogs as a donation to TDHA you DO NOT have to have them seperated.  We will weigh all of the pigs and put down your biggest 4 for the contest.  However, if you have a trailer full of hogs and are keeping some back for yourself and turning in 4 to contest please try and have them seperated when you get to weigh in.  We will only weigh the 4 hogs you want turned in for the contest.  This is just to help reduce the amount of time we use to weigh in each team, and it is less stress on the pigs. 

Also i had a call this morning asking me a question.  Someone wanted to know if they could set traps and bring in trapped hogs as a DONATION to TDHA.  The answer is yes we will except strickly donated hogs.  last year we had donated pigs outside of the contest as well.     

TDHA BOD
www.tdha.org

Get'em boys
dewalthogger
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 09:42:42 pm »

Is there any way to add a person to a team? I only have 3 right now.
boarwild
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 08:08:00 am »

Dewalt i have ya'lls entry right in front of me if you want to add someone just text me name and hunting license number.

210-275-8389

TDHA BOD
www.tdha.org

Get'em boys
Aaron BMC
Catch Dog

get ahead son

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 10:04:40 pm »

How many teams are signed up as of now

It takes a gun to kill a deer but it takes balls to catch a hog
  when the tailgate drops tha bullsh*t stops
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 08:38:03 am »

Yesterday was 31 teams and a few more will come in today and sign up in Hallettsville.  Pot should be big again this yeat and Buckles are great with lots of of items for all hunts that check in.  Means lots of winners for the ones that support.

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.txmasoncatahoulas.com
www.tdha.org
boarwild
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 10:17:45 am »

we had 35 sign up through pay pal.  We normally have anywhere from 10 to 20 sign up in person.  My personal goal every year is 40 teams and i am pretty sure we will get there.  All of the BOD's including me will be in route to Halletsville so probably won't repost till sunday after teams have weighed in.  i will try my best to find time to snap pictures in the madness. 

Thanks for all that have signed up and good luck to all of you as well. 

TDHA BOD
www.tdha.org

Get'em boys
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: