April 19, 2024, 03:27:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me explain why these people are idiots...  (Read 1996 times)
TrueBlueLacys
Strike Dog

TDHA & NLDA Member

View Profile WWW
« on: August 30, 2009, 12:08:33 am »

Julie, I think you and Steve have an idea how I fell about the Lacy " pet" breeders. They are full of themselves and their newly discovered designer dog. You will not dissuade them from their thinking. They are idiots and remember, never argue with an idiot because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Truer word have never been spoken! You really need to come up and hunt with us one of these days. Assuming Steve's pride survives the Pink Panties Assault on Labor Day Wink Of course you and Slim are right, I'm sure I'll never change the mind of the idiots. But if nothing else I'd like to educate others and collect points for any future "discussions" on the topic.

What I'm really interested, when I take a deep breath and think about it, is whether or not real hog hunters actually think their is any difference in injury to bay dogs in catching versus baying and shooting. We don't use running catch dogs, our dogs are bayed solid before we ever unclip the pits, and our "fat girls" hit on an ear and hunker down. The dogs don't have to bay and wait for us to line up a shot.  They aren't at risk from a stray bullet. I'm not saying that baying and shooting is worse, but in my opinion it is no safer for the bay dogs. As Purebreed said, dogs get cut whether your have a gun or a pit.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: