April 20, 2024, 08:30:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me explain why these people are idiots...  (Read 2008 times)
cantexduck
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2009, 09:38:09 am »

Julie,
  I am not one to back down from a fight with the Pet Lacy owners. Grin

BUT, It isnt worth the effort to fight with them over this. You know how word travels......each person tells a differant story. It isnt going to change anything argueing over it. They will think what they want to think. Let them talk all the crap they want to and leave it be. You talk about un-proven pet dogs and they talk about inbred 5 legged lacy dogs. Let the people be the judge.
  I think less damage is done by the bay and shoot dogs. Makes more sense to me, you dont run gritty dogs if you shoot over them.
 People are going to think what they want to think, if they dont like the people behind the story then that will add fuel to the fire. It is a sad story, and to someone on the outside, it could be very easy to not see things in the right light.

There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.

"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com"
Rich.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: