March 29, 2024, 05:53:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me explain why these people are idiots...  (Read 1908 times)
jdt
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2009, 04:25:51 pm »

In the hunting world a dog is a tool, like a racket to a tennis player. There is a difference between my pet dogs and my working dogs. I know of several dogs killed working in the cattle pens at feed lots. Does this mean we should quit raising cattle. Hog hunting with dogs has come a long way in the last twenty years.  I hate to say in the old days, but I will, there were no cut vests, collars or 4 wheelers. To me the greatest thing to come out is the dog tracking devices. In the past I spent more time hunting dogs than I did hunting hogs. I can't tell you the number of dogs killed or wounded when they caught up with a hog in the swamps and you couldn't find them for maybe an hour or two. You had to quarter hogs and carry them out on your back sometimes a few miles. I didn't get involved in hog hunting as a hobby, forty something years ago I started because I didn't want to be hungry. Let Obama keep going, these fancy pants dog breeders sure will show up at your front door for a pork chop. I have seen it before, let times get a little hard, people start loosing there jobs and they aren't quite as high and mighty with an empty stomach.  So the history of hog hunting is not much different than any other kind of hunting, people got hungry and killed an animal to eat. Unless these dog breeders are vegans, they eat meat.  Tell them a cow is murdered every time they eat a hamburger. Even better, offer to take them to a slaughter house a watch a cow get killed and processed. That will make there day.

mr . wilson , thats exactly right !  people that get them crazy ideas live too far away from reality . ill bet even if they are vagans , if they get hungry long enough they ll eat any damn thing you put in front of them  .     and kill to get it too
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: