March 28, 2024, 11:57:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening in LA. right now  (Read 3322 times)
Txmason
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: March 11, 2014, 06:27:57 pm »

Go to this web site and see the Bill that they are trying to pass.
http://tdha.org/tdha_smf/index.php?topic=5189.0

Douglas Mason
979-733-0578
www.txmasoncatahoulas.com
www.tdha.org
Lacy man
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 02:28:34 pm »

Mr mason it's sad to see this and this is just proposed at this time correct?
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 01:49:16 pm »

this will most likely be their new bill as written because folks just don't think it concerns them or that someone else will stop it from happening  .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 03:32:47 pm »

No sir we aren't sitting by Mr. Whitten. I am not sitting by that is nor are the others I have tried to spread the word to. I've posted on ever Facebook page I am a member of with contact info and ways to find out who and numbers to contact representatives. I tried calling the Walton and Johnson radio network which is a pretty widely listened to network but couldn't reach them this morning as well as messaged them through their Facebook page. I've been working a shutdown at work so my time is limited on who and when I can contact people at the moment most are usually closed and I don't have the time to state my case on my short breaks. As for anyone else in Louisiana that sees this get off your butts and speak up!!! Call your reps and spread the word this will be the beginning of the end if we don't do anything about it don't wait for someone else let your voice be heard!!!
 Here is my post.
Alright fellow Louisiana hog hunters and sportsman and women HB958 has been proposed in Louisiana which would make it illegal to transport live wild hogs. This would eliminate Uncle Earls hog dog trials as well as many of the hogs transported from traps or dog caught to hunting ranch buyers. Please contact your representatives and oppose this bill. This is a link where you can find your rep. Here is he number for Gene Reynolds the rep for Webster Parish
318-371-3092
http://www.legis.la.gov/legis/FindMyLegislators.aspx

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Fixitlouie
Boar Slayer

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 06:53:41 pm »

Not shure what the deal is why would someone agrue that there is a issue in moving hogs?

fixitlouie via tapatalk via droid

bay, catch, barr, repeat...
Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 08:26:41 pm »

Certain individuals argument is that people have been relocating hogs to property they have permission to hunt and the hogs have spread to their properties and started causing their land damage etc. Of course none of this makes logical sense due to the fact of hogs being wild anyway and they have no boundaries so they go where they please. Still doesn't stop them from using the argument. They want the hogs killed bottom line they don't realize that they are going to tick off the very people that catch and remove the majority of hogs anyway. In the Pearl River WMA they are actually hiring a helicopter to come in (with taxpayer money) to kill and leave lay hogs to help knock down the population instead of just opening the land to doggers and letting them help which they would gladly do for free I'm sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 08:41:47 pm »

Heck doggers would buy permits to run some of these WMA's that are eat up with hogs. What kills me is why spend money when u can make it.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: