March 29, 2024, 01:07:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Canelo out of American ledgendz  (Read 2676 times)
Myles Man
Strike Dog

100 MPH in the right direction

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2014, 01:27:30 am »

Very nice lookin bulldogs.... Congrats on the turnout of your pup Canelo. How about his momma? What's her name/ pedigree?

Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs 4:23
Sam3030
Catch Dog

SwineStopperKennels

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2014, 02:03:57 am »

caught tonight with Canelo

Sam
Sam3030
Catch Dog

SwineStopperKennels

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2014, 02:04:34 am »

partner mike

Sam
Americanlegendz
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2014, 01:04:07 pm »

Looks good brother!! I just got the pick from Mike earlier today.  I'll call u guys soon about a possible female or two that my friend wants to send out.  Good stock. 

Myles the mother to Canelo is my Southie bulldog.  She's a hard line female with dominance and tested some in the past.  She isn't a woods bulldog and I've bred her twice to the same dog Ghost which is the dog Sammy posted up.  She's done produce some good ones in the woods.  I think the guy u told me about had one from the previous breeding but he didn't like the size.  He wanted something a little bigger.  Some people like them big others smaller. 

Here's a pic of Southie right after she had Canelo. 

Americanlegendz
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2014, 01:11:24 pm »

Here's one out of Ghost Rider x Southie from the first litter years ago that I really like.

This is the pup I want Canelo to replace cause he was the closest to me I could use.  The folks who had this boy worked him well but lost him young.  They have a litter mate sister to canelo but I haven't spoken to them recently.   
alapaha blue blood
Strike Dog

Tiny

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2014, 03:50:49 pm »

Some fine looking dogs there Juan all around
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2014, 01:42:47 am »

Sam3030........Great looking bulldogs !  Sure look good man and in good shape.

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2014, 01:45:59 am »

his Dad

Woooo Weeeeeeee the sire is a good looking some buck boy woooooo !  I like the shape yall got them in .

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Fixitlouie
Boar Slayer

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2014, 02:24:19 pm »

Haha. Thats funny

fixitlouie via tapatalk via droid

bay, catch, barr, repeat...
Indian Valley Ranch
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2014, 03:43:00 pm »

Nice boar guys, looks like Canelo is doing his job well. I helped Juan do a little training with the black mask pup, he was a natural, not surprised to see this pup earning his keep. Keep up the good work.
Sam3030
Catch Dog

SwineStopperKennels

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2014, 03:55:40 pm »

Thank you sir I appreciate all the comments I'll keep y'all updated on his progress!

Sam
Sambo5500
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2014, 02:09:16 pm »

Sam, is that the RCD vest from hardcore on Canelo? If so, is it the
3 or 4 layer, and how do you like it. I thought your red pit looked familiar
then when you put his pic with the beast vest on from hardcores website
it clicked. Dogs all look good. Keep us updated on Canelo.
alapaha blue blood
Strike Dog

Tiny

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2014, 07:27:34 pm »

Sambo It's got a extra layer of Kevlar in it we order all of our vest from Michael with a extra layer except the beast cause it already has a extra layer in it. We have a few that have been put on tons if hogs and we haven't had any problems
Sam3030
Catch Dog

SwineStopperKennels

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2014, 04:39:11 pm »

Yes sir it sure is... These vest come standard with one layer we order them with 2 just to insure good protection for our catch dogs. I'll tell you what Samboo hard core makes some damn good vest all around. From the 850+ treated military grade Kevlar, to the buckles on the vest and the overall fit with the high end front side for almost no gap what so ever between the vest and the cut collar hardcore makes Good vest. I've used them all from custom collars to ugly dog to P&P you name it. The one vest that could compare was P&P, really well made custom fit they were nice but what killed them was the weight too much for a dog in the summer heat. As far as cut resistance none could compare to the toughness and light weight of our hardcore gear hands down. My partner mike and I will put our word on it.... Dogs work great in em and they simply hold up to the demand. Of course the outside of the vest is all gashed and cut open that's goes for any vest can't argue with that, can't keep the vest looking like it came right out of the box forever. But take a look at the inside portion and check for pass threws or blood not a single one. To me that's success and a well built product. I believe it makes a big difference in quality because Michael from hard core is a hog dogger and test his gear day to day to insure a better product. You know the funny thing is that he runs his bay vest on his catch dogs. If your thinking about getting one you can't go wrong call em and tell him mike and Sam out of swinestopperkennels recommended his gear.

Sam
Sam3030
Catch Dog

SwineStopperKennels

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2014, 09:31:33 am »

Sam
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: