March 29, 2024, 08:24:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 year old bmc gyp  (Read 444 times)
SaltyhoggerJr
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2014, 06:33:56 pm »

I have a 2 year old bmc gyp that is started in the woods, will hunt with other dogs has found her own handful and will and tends to get rough with a hog especially when another dog is there to help and will catch with bulldog. She will
Anchor a pig good I've watched her anchor a 170 pound sow right on the back flank and sit her down alone. I don't want to have to sell her but I'm movin to different dog for competition. She's fantastic around kids once she warms up to the new situation (not aggressive at first either she's just gotta feel things out) she will guard the yard & your house, she's gun broke won't mess with cows, and isn't real trashy anyway (simple corrections and she will be good)  I'm not lookin to just give this dog away. She's got serious potential if given more time. She is FIXED that's not why I'm sellin her at all. It happened when I wasn't at home before I moved out.. Good natured sweet dog. I will NOT just let this dog go to someone who isn't gonna take care of her. She's regular heartworm every month and is UTD on all shots. If you aren't gonna keep her on this don't even bother texting or callin me. $400 obo Located in college station. If you feed this girl hog tracks she will make a dog I can almost guarantee it. I will bring her within reason to let you hunt her with cash in hand but if she's cut up or anything she's yours. Feel free to call or text anytime. If you want a good young dog for a reasonable price here she is. I'm open to negotiations so if you are interested just shoot me a text or call me anytime. She's rusty because I've been so busy but a little fine tuning and she will be good to go again. Last time I hunted her she struck 1 and was at all 3 other bays caught when we got there. I will out right trade her for a solid pen dog or partial trade or I'll just sell her if interested call or text anytime. Thanks for lookin,
Dillon

Bayedhogs7@gmail.com don't check. Just call or text anytime.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: