March 28, 2024, 12:35:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garmin Pro TrashBreaker  (Read 584 times)
Jared H.
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2014, 09:48:02 am »

Any body used Garmins new trash breaker? Need something with more range but don't know if I can afford switching to the alpha. Heard bad reviews about there delta series but was wondering about this one.

Jeremiah 16:16

There our two types of pain: The temporary pain of training or the permenant pain of failure. Choose wisely...
Backwoods
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 08:18:55 am »

I use the TrashBreaker EXP, and it has plenty of range,  and it has held up thru all kinds of torture .  The only time I have had to replace one is when a boar punched a hole in it....
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 08:37:54 am »

I did some looking at this one and overall it's a good concept . the only thing that killed it for me was no tone feature . you can turn on / off a tracer light with the hand held . but I have been spoiled to the tone button on my tri=tronics unit .  but for me I still say if you can't see or know what the dogs are doing or running you have no real reason to shock a dog . the range gets way out there but I don't see the need .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 09:30:30 am »

I read some parts wrong it seems it does still have the tone feature on it ..   go to buddy's site [ double u ] he gives a pretty good review of the products he sells and has his opinions of this new unit posted  some good , some bad .  I would trust his opinions above all others  .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Jared H.
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 11:51:09 am »

Thanks for the info. Sold my 4 wheeler so I'm gonna just buy the alpha. I've got a yella dog that has a lot of bottom on deer sometimes and need the most range I can get.

Jeremiah 16:16

There our two types of pain: The temporary pain of training or the permenant pain of failure. Choose wisely...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: