March 29, 2024, 03:35:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jag terriors  (Read 2640 times)
LQ
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2014, 10:03:09 am »

Hollow point . I have 2 jag/ pointer crosses that are a year old this month. Both pups are starting to wind off the box. The both cast hunt. They have a ton of hunt in them. My male run one this past weekend for just over a mile with a pack of dogs on the tail end of the hog. One thing I have noticed is he is becoming a little open while running the hog. We had the hog run pasted us and he was yelping as he ran passed. My female has struck 2 hogs solo but I think she tried them and they broke and she was alone. So we lost them. I also have a jag/plott gyp that 3 months old and she bayed a 20 pounder that we had tied to a tree yesterday. I have 2 jag/Cur crosses that are 7 weeks old. I hope to use all the jags as a pack because their size is the only issue I see with them. Hard for them to keep a big hog bayed if by themselves. They have the hunt in them and will try anything. They are fearless. Hope this helps a little bit on the breed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: