April 29, 2024, 04:49:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trinity sow  (Read 714 times)
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2014, 12:08:35 pm »

Ferris tx called and said that he wanted to take his son Gavin on a little hunt did we want to go. So met Paul and ferris at the store we loaded up and took off we had Ann on the hood with few pups Leroy and old blue. Well Ann has winded from 1000 yards but this time was only few hundred let her off and crew in tow two barks caught hog got her hobbled with the help of Gavin he is bout 8 and telling every one what to do lol even his daddy good times. Leroy and Ann took off there where a small group of hogs fighting in the milo dogs where on them Leroy crossed they levy Ann stayed in the field wasn't moving thought something was wrong finally got to her don't know what she was doing might been a piglet. Leroy and bubba where still out after bout 30 min we called him out and called it a day thanks for the invite fellas good job Gavin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
ferris tx
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 03:32:34 pm »

My boy Gavin had a blast. He was the chief on this hunt. He's very talkative person for those that know him. Anyways great hunt with great buddies of mine
KevinN
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 08:34:42 pm »

Good times!

"Let's talk some philosophy"
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 10:08:56 am »

That's what it's all about Kevin all things come and go but with out good friends and family most things ain't worth a lick
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: