April 24, 2024, 08:51:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: polling eth for rcd cross choices and other ??  (Read 4406 times)
jagdtank
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2014, 08:34:44 pm »

I decide to wait and try and buy a cd from somewhere I've been raising pups for a couple years now and I got three puppys  and three year old pups now. I lost my main dog two years ago. so i decided to rebuild my packi keep getting pups and trying new dogs but I decided last week that i am messing up my better ones by trading out so much. so i'm going to find a started cd from someone with a good one or just find a couple really ruff me too dogs. I had a couple in my old pack but didnt want dogs under foot with pups. I thought they might get the wrong idea or something.I hate buying a grown dog because they always suck or at least have some baggage. I dont sell junk dogs and like dogs so i always dread having to deal with a bad one. I would like to try some of those crosses but I'm going to get these pups working more like a pack first. I just have to many young dogs. I had to give away a couple real decent ones because I just couldnt keep them all hunting. One of them will flat burn a track. (I seen a time or two i would have paid serious cash for a pup like this) but none of mine are real gritty. so i guess I need to add some grit or a reliable catch dog. that catches every time and dont fight every dog it sees. I'll just have to wait to breed until I get these pups lined out better.If any of you breed something in the future like these crosses mentioned don't forget me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: