March 28, 2024, 04:05:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1999 dodge ram cummins  (Read 489 times)
ChaseG
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2014, 07:03:44 pm »

have a 1999 2wd single cab dodge 3500 for sale clean blue title. I am the third owner. First owner had a cabinet business and used the truck to haul the cabinets on a flatbed gooseneck. 2nd owner worked for the previous owner and drive it back and forth to work. It is the cab and chassis model so it has the straight front axle. Has 219xxx miles. All stock no chip or anything done to it besides straight pipe. Dash is cracked bad so I have a carpet dash cover on it. The headliner is falling down. Driver seat is wore out on the outside and a part of the cup holder part by the gear shifter is melted (previous owner). Clear coat and paint have started coming off the hood. Motor wise it is a strong running truck it has the 24 valve cummins I trust it to drive anywhere. It has a oil leak that I'm pretty positive is coming from the oil pan. It is not bad but you do have to add oil to it occasionally. Tires are decent but not the best. One of the front tires is new. But the rest will still last a while. Lift pump, batteries, some hoses and a few sensors have been replaced in the last year. Any other questions just ask. Call, text, or email asking 5000. 9032179322 chase_9322@hotmail.com

Chase Greenway
Greenville, Tx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: