March 28, 2024, 02:05:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for male hound dog  (Read 187 times)
Shinerbok35
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2014, 08:22:52 pm »

I am looking for a male hunting hound; either a ridgeback,redbone,bluetick,black and tan,walker, and or any crosses with these breeds. I am looking for a dog between the ages of 1 and 1/2 and 4 years old,either started or finished. Looking for something I can hunt coons,hogs, and track wounded deer with. Short to medium range, something that will bay a hog and keep him there so we can shoot him, but they don't need to catch. Need a doog that is well mannered, pays attention to your commands, and one that will hunt with several people, because me and my buddy will be using him both either together or separately. We will only be able to start with on dog right now, so we need something that is pretty stout and strong in case he gets into trouble and can handle himself til we get there. If anyone has anything you can email me at guyclarke1@gmail.com or text or call at 361-455-8500. If you have any pictures or video of the dog I would like that as well so I can get a look at them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: