April 23, 2024, 07:32:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Henry , now I'm training his brother and sis  (Read 475 times)
ChanceandAnita
Catch Dog

Catch-em All..

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2014, 05:25:26 pm »

This weekend we had a freak accident that took my pup Henry from us.

We was getting ready to go hunt and I had tied Henry to the dog box in the back of the truck. I assumed he would be fine because we had been hunting him from the truck and he had rode ok Everytime . For some unknown reason Henry pulled his cut collar off his neck , and fell between the truck and trailer going down the highway, the trailer crushed him. he was 8 months old and had been on three pigs in the woods. Chance really had some high hopes for hunting behind him.
So Sunday we took a trip to pick up a full brother and sister to Henry to start training, they are eight months never been touched or handled, jus feed in a pen so I got my hands full with these two. ... Lol this was the first time to ever walk on a leash, they was like a wild horse fighting me, these pic was taken after they were wore out.

Clyde male 8 months

Bonnie female 8 months
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 06:44:13 pm »

That sucks bad hope the replacements work out
NChoghunter
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 02:27:14 pm »

There all some good looking walkers...sorry for your loss