March 29, 2024, 02:40:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: registered Mt cur fs or trade (squirrel dog)  (Read 366 times)
Ford Man
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2014, 04:39:32 pm »

Have a OMCBA registered Mt cur for fs or trade. Shes a started squirrel dog. She hunts great up to 300 yards. Road hunts or walk hunts been coon hunted a Lil bit as well. She will run squirrels up a tree but just started barking a little bit at the tree and not staying treed very long. Should be able to shoot some out to her and finish her out this fall and winter when the leaves are off. Nothing really wrong with the dog just would like to get back into hog hunting. Paid 400 for her would like to get that back. She has a nice set of papers on her or looking to trade for a registered bmc puppy or maybe a good started bmc that will have some range to them. Can text pics of the dog and pic of her papers if interested. Call or text 5803176509 or jcahill6509@gmail.com don't check it much.

Still got her open to trades or offers. Just let me know worst I can say is no. My little boy told me he wanted to get out of squirrel hunting and back into hog hunting. Just trying to make that happen for him. Will still trade for bmc pups or young dogs registered or not or a good catch dog.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 12:21:29 pm by Ford Man » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: