April 18, 2024, 12:47:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADBA registered APBT puppies  (Read 402 times)
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2014, 08:34:53 pm »

I'm accepting deposits for two female pups at this time.
Pups will be ADBA registered, and vaccinated and dewormed upon departure. Pups were born September 12th and will be ready to go November 7th. There were eight in this litter. These pups come from good, harder to find blood. They will excel at whatever you want them to do. Should make for some serious catch dogs.
I expect these pups to average out around 35-45 pounds full grown. Should have nice thick structure yet have good leg under them.
Buyers will be able to pick their pups by the order in which I receive deposits. I am asking $300 to hold a pup, and another $300 when said pup is ready to go. Deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable to a future breeding/litter. I only accept USPS money orders, or Walmart MoneyGram money orders. These pups will have a high prey drive and will require a higher level of responsible ownership/handling. I will not sell a pup to someone who I don't feel is capable of owning one if these dogs. I will attach photos of the sire and dam as well as the pups. Here is the pedigree for the breeding:
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=502339
Interested parties can TEXT me at: 228 304 9134
My email is dnacurtus@gmail.com
Pups are located in Slidell, LA
Transport must be arranged
Thank you!

Sent from my iPad at the Southern Comfort Combine

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print