April 24, 2024, 11:52:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Dogs for sale.  (Read 569 times)
skeeter23
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2014, 06:35:08 am »

Have a almost finished Mnt cur he is 3. He is medium to long range he has struck a lot  of hogs for me
Will stick with runner has lots of bottom not gritty. Will trash on a cow if extremely bored other then that if he barks he's looking at a hog. Great temper this is a great dog just needs to hunt. Selling everything I got. Dog hasn't hunted in about 10 months so might be a little slow out the gate. $1000.00 with 2 week trial dog is good and gonna be one heck of a strike dog.

2-dog is a BMC female 3 year old she is heavly started that's the way I'm selling her she will be there on bay she will get gritty. She will run with older dogs on her own as of right now medium range. She could be a good dog she is out of really good blood. $600.00  with 2 week trial.  Will sell for 400 with no trial.
Text is best or phone call I will answer all questions possible. 512922five one 8 one jjhale23@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: