April 26, 2024, 06:28:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Few dogs and garmin for sale!  (Read 492 times)
Handle_It
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2014, 08:57:16 pm »

First is a 15 month old named Tuff. He is off of TexasHogDogs yard and is 1/2 Lacy 1/2 Cracker Cur. This dog is coming along great  and gets better every time out. He is shorter range will stay in front of truck when roading and will get down on a hog head area. This dog is hyper and when its time to go hes ready. Some more woods time and age and will be great dog. Asking $400 I paid 450 when i got him 8 months ago so priced for quick sell.

Him on the ear

Next is Rip he is a 20 month old pit catch prospect. He has been to the woods twice and showed good potential. Leads fine doesnt whine and will go to the bay. The second pig he was on was real good sized and slammed him pretty good so it backed him up, but with some more woods time and more pigs im sure he will be nice catch dog $50

Last is a Plott hound Zeta lil over a year old. She is short range right now and will go to a bay and catch with catch dog. Real leggy and good speed Silent on trail havent had her bark yet on track. She is just coming around good to using her nose and try to work a track. Could make a nice dog down the road. $100 Pending Sale

Also a Garmin 320 and 3 DC 50's Bought in Feb 2014 all work fine. $800 SOLD

Email is corywiggins22@gmail.com dont check text is best at 432-967-8531 Cory might be interested in some trades nothing that eats. All i can say is no. Located in Seguin Thanks for lookin!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 09:17:10 am by Handle_It » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: