March 28, 2024, 01:16:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RAW FEEDERS PLEASE READ  (Read 1580 times)
spazhogdog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2014, 05:24:13 pm »

The Raw feeding community on Facebook is a good group they have a beginner's page and a lot of info and things you can feed.

Gods gifts   grandkids and puppies
Dino1
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2014, 06:36:23 pm »

I used to feed my American Bulldogs raw chicken parts all time, but I would mix it with a low protein dry dog food like Purina Dog Chow. I did it for years (with pits too) and never had problem.
Treezbulldogz
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2014, 09:43:07 pm »

All I feed is raw but it's not just chicken, you need alot more than that. A dog has a better chance of getting salmonella from kibble than raw.  99% of vets talk down on raw feeding so don't listen to them, they just want to sell you their Science Diet on their shelves. Best of luck with your dog and pups.
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2014, 01:08:53 pm »

Lady at work feeds nothing but raw to her champion working labs, and its all I hear about lol.  You have to feed a lot more than just chicken.  She feeds chicken, bone broth, raw fish, muscle meat, eggs (shell and all), green tripe, stomach lining, liver, hearts, lungs etc. etc. etc. etc.  Like spaz said there are a few raw groups on FB, check them out.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: