April 19, 2024, 06:10:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I post this video ?  (Read 923 times)
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2014, 11:15:03 pm »

Im new to this site and I was reading over the rules. I read where it was saying be careful about what videos we post and what not. I have a video of some pups baying a boar hog in a pen. There is no "contact" ever being made with the pig. Just some young 4 and 5 month old catahoula dogs barking at it and chasing it a little. I was just curios if that would be an okay video or should I just keep it for myself.  I understand why we need to be careful with all the anti hunters out there trying to gather every little bit of un-ethical hunting material they can get there hands on to try and end hunting. But we dont allow our bay dogs to catch. I like a gritty dog that will stop one but to get fully cought is a no-no for my bay dogs. Thank yall !!

Take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 11:22:30 pm »

If it's not against the law to bay hogs in a pen in your state it should be fine.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 12:16:25 am »

Its just  as legal as waking up and eating breakfast. I was just wandering if the admins and the other folks on this site would be alright with it. Didnt want to make a bad name for myself or make anyone mad.

Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 12:33:47 am »

In some states it isn't leagel and could come back to bite ya is why I asked. Never seen anyone take issue with a video as long as it wasn't a mauling. Not even a catch as long as the catch and break was fast and clean.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 01:34:57 am »

Reckon ill try to post it then...thanks for the reply

hoghunter71409
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 07:56:38 am »

My opinion is....if you have to think about whether doing something is right/wrong, it is probably not worth doing.

Just a rule I try to live by.
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 04:10:27 pm »

Thats a good rule to live by. But the reason I was asking is because I hadn't been able to view the other videos that had been posted on here , because I get on here with my cell phone and I live in the woods where theres barely any reception. But I posted it anyway. Its just some little young dogs barking at a hog...nothing to it really. I was just wanting to ask before I did it. Just out of respect for this site. Thank you for the reply though.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: