April 19, 2024, 03:03:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elk city , OK  (Read 604 times)
W,Reid
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2014, 12:41:41 pm »

I just got a call today from the big boss man. Telling me thay will need me up in elk city come the first of the year for a few months . Is there anyone on here that know the Area? How the hunting ?
T.R.
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 09:09:01 am »

Im by no means a expert on the area but iv heard theres pigs to be caught north of there on the canadian river. South of there around altus theres a pretty good population to.

Riggin dogs and catchin hogs.
W,Reid
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 10:03:19 pm »

Thank you for the reply. From the looks of Google map looks like a lot of fram land around there . Hopefully I can find someone to tag along with and feed the addiction a little bit
T.R.
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 10:53:02 pm »

Farm land and oil wells its not much for looks. I imagine your goin out there for the oilfield so you probaly know that. Well good luck i hope you find somebody to hunt with out there. If my memory serves me correct there was a okla roll call awhile back and there was members from out that way http://www.easttexashogdoggers.com/forum/index.php?topic=28186.0

Riggin dogs and catchin hogs.
W,Reid
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 08:38:24 am »

Thank you for your help ! I appreciate it and yes unfortunately oil isn't always in the most desired locations lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: