March 28, 2024, 04:54:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5th Annual Boars of Texas Hog Hunting Competition Jan 30 - Feb 1, 2015  (Read 4262 times)
BoarsofTexas.com
Bay Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: November 22, 2014, 01:45:25 am »

2015 Boars of Texas Hog Hunting Competition

January 30 - February 1

Live Hog Competition

$400 per team (1-4 members per team)
Side Pots are Included: Largest Boar, Largest Sow, Longest Stringer

Registration/Payment must be completed/received prior to start of hunt

A map to the event, along with the Competition Entry Form and Rules, can be obtained by:
Visiting www.BoarsofTexas.com
Emailing BoarsofTexas@yahoo.com
Going by Homeyer Feed in Caldwell, TX, your local Victor Dealer.

For any additional questions, send an email to BoarsofTexas@yahoo.com or
Call 979.255.0489

See you all at the hunt!

BoarsofTexas.com
Bay Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 04:07:43 pm »

For a sneak peek at one of the 2015 1st place buckles, visit the new Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/BoarsofTexas
BoarsofTexas.com
Bay Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 06:51:30 pm »

Attention Hunters,

The last day to enter is fast approaching.  Make sure your teams are registered by no later than 5pm on Friday January 30th, 2015. In addition to buckles and cash payouts, additional prizes will be given away in a free raffle for competition members.  You don’t have to place to be eligible, but you must be present to win.  A free Boars of Texas Hog Hunt cap will also be given to each competition member who has entered and shown up to this event.  Vendors, including Wild Boar USA, will be present for you to stock up on your hunting supplies for 2015. Food and drinks will be available and prepared by the Jennings Family in support of Relay for Life.  Visit www.BoarsofTexas.com for rules, entry form, and a map to the competition weigh-in.  Payment options are listed in the rules.  If you have any additional questions about the hunt, or how to enter, contact Matthew Renner at 979.255.0489 or email at BoarsofTexas@yahoo.com.
BoarsofTexas.com
Bay Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 12:52:56 am »

Attention Everyone,

The last day to register is here.  Make sure you don't miss out on this year's hunt. Get your entries in by 5:00pm today, Friday the 30th.  Contact 979.255.0489 with any additional questions.   See you all at the weigh-in on Sunday, February 1st.  Good Luck and Good Hunting!

Thanks,

Matthew Renner
www.BoarsofTexas.com
www.facebook.com/BoarsofTexas

BoarsofTexas.com
Bay Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 11:50:58 pm »

Thanks to all of the participating parties who helped to make this hunt a success.  The standings are now posted on www.BoarsofTexas.com as well as www.facebook.com/BoarsofTexas.
BoarsofTexas.com
Bay Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 09:26:32 pm »

BoarsofTexas.com
Bay Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 12:07:03 am »

If anyone is interested in reserving the Boars of Texas Hog Hunting Competition Working Chutes, let me know. You can book your dates early if you want to make sure another hunt is not going to be using them on the same weekend as your own, but you are welcome to check with me whenever it's convenient.

These chutes are able to be set up in a few different ways to accommodate your specific situation and include:

-easy to use trailer-compatible receiving pen
-multiple sections for splitting hogs
-squeeze capability if needed for ear tagging
-a load out chute with internal ramp and alternate extraction gate for rejected pigs prior to loading them on the shipping trailer

If you are tired of dealing with trying to work all of those wild hogs with a jerry-rigged set of chutes and pens? I am available to bring my chutes to your event. If you want to rent a quality set of chutes, and shave a ton of time off of your hunting competition, give me a call. My set up is compatible with most livestock scales, and if you can't get scales, I can supply them as well. I'll travel just about anywhere. Contact me at 979.255,O489 and we can discuss the details of your upcoming event.

www.BoarsofTexas.com
www.Facebook.com/BoarsofTexas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: