April 26, 2024, 02:41:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CATAHOULA bloodline question ???  (Read 826 times)
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2014, 07:50:25 pm »

I dont know much about the catahoula bloodlines but I have a little female pup that seems to be interested in a hog so far. Shes the pup in my video on the video section called pups baying pig. anyway I run yella dogs but thanks to this dogs pretty blue eyes and my wife saying "baby please ? One more dog wont hurt nothing..look how pretty she is " we now have a catahoula in the kennel. I was wandering if any of yall have ever heard of these dog. She is from monaghan catahoulas in Louisiana. She has some koon blood in her papers and some sand hill as well as some camp a while I believe. But I cant be sure of that last one. I dont have the papers in front of me right now. Any of you catahoula guys or girls on here please let me know anything you feel like sharing on these blood lines ...thank yall

Take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 09:11:43 pm »

I have a gyp down from sandhill's Jolene. Monaghan and camp a while are known lines. Maybe halfbreed will join in. He is one of those spotted dog encyclopedias.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
KevinN
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 10:27:46 pm »

Those are ALL lines that have been around a while. A couple are better known for their bay pen dogs...but that don't mean a whole lot.

"Let's talk some philosophy"
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 07:42:01 am »

I have a lot if the old mason blood, I don't have anything to do with the live I hunt I was just lucky to be trusted by a group of old timers who have bred this blood true for quite a while
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: