April 19, 2024, 10:02:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lacy/pit and lacy/cat update  (Read 3518 times)
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 09:57:54 pm »

I totally understand....The pit(Red) has absolutely no aggression at all, except to a hog, she loves people and the socializing with other dogs. The male lacy (Hank) is protective of me and my posessions, but I wouldn't say aggression, he is like most guard dogs, he will hunt and play with other dogs just not other males when his girlfriends are in heat Wink, he's not fond of strangers except when in the woods, he don't care then its all business.

"pain is just fear leavin the body"
TDHA member/TLGDA supporter
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Victor Dealer/Promoter
Cristina
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 10:14:38 pm »

I understand possessive and protective we have a couple of dogs you would not want to mess with at the house or in the box but in the woods they could care less who you are. This dog I mentioned did not care, if the dog got close he was going to get locked on, I almost had to shoot him when he was locked on our lead dog. And I would never even think about killing a dog but he was getting scary, it was only a matter of time before his aggression turned to humans. Since then my dad said NO on pits. I might have to lie to him on this one Wink. I'm planning to spend a lot of time with This pup and have em as a lead in catch dog. This will also be my first ca
tch dog that I can call mine. I think I still have your number but if i don't I will pm you

Anything can be a weapon if your holding it right.
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 10:19:44 pm »

Ok sounds good, and you shouldn't have to worry, this is the 4th litter of this cross and all have turned out with great temperment and good drive, but no aggression to either human or dog.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Victor Dealer/Promoter
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 08:41:47 pm »

Tongue

Victor Dealer/Promoter
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 08:47:29 pm »

Well they have seen pigs twice now and all seem to have good noses and an excellent drive, there are a few that seem to be a lil more advanced but all have whats needed, just need the nudge.

Victor Dealer/Promoter
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2009, 08:59:17 pm »

These lil boogers keep gettin better and better, and they crack me up!! They think they are 4 foot tall and 200 lbs. But today they shocked me, I turned one of the pigs loose in the yard today, not expecting much, let the pups run and they found and caught it in the ol' 4-wheeler tires behind the house Cheesy. Dang I wish I had the room and time, I'd keep them all!!!!!!!

Victor Dealer/Promoter
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2009, 11:02:33 pm »

Ok the big painted male is gone, the rest still available, and all are catching on well now.

Victor Dealer/Promoter
girls_hunt_too
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2009, 09:49:21 pm »

give me a call on when you wanna come get chelsea she is waiting on you..
936-332-4107

im gonna miss her!!
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2009, 10:08:03 pm »

girls-hunt-too.....will do.

the lacy/pit big male gone saturday, all females still here and starting to work in the pen.

Victor Dealer/Promoter
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2009, 07:44:59 pm »

KABOOM!!!!!

Victor Dealer/Promoter
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2009, 11:18:00 pm »

still have one lacy/cat cross female, and four lacy/pit cross females, male waiting pickup, they are getting better each day, not afraid of a hog at all. And are all bay until the hog turns then they run in for the catch!

Victor Dealer/Promoter
BOBDOG
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2009, 09:36:37 am »

Hey, how big is the father, lacy?
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2009, 09:13:44 pm »

He's about average around 50-55#

Victor Dealer/Promoter
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: