April 20, 2024, 02:40:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on breeding  (Read 350 times)
jfarabow
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2014, 07:09:29 pm »

I have a greyhound/bulldog that is getting up in age and would like to breed him to something that I can almost get a duplicate of him in the aspects of speed, build, and catching ability. I'm having trouble finding a female of the same breed as him in Georgia. I mostly use him as a Night Vision dog for the crop fields around here but I sometimes use him as lead in catch dog. I'm wanting to hear ya'lls opinions on what I should cross him to to try to get something as close to him as possible. I'll try to get a pic of him if that may help. Thanks in advance
jfarabow
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 07:35:42 pm »

GAhunter
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 09:28:07 pm »

Why not Sally? Hey Jonathan, I might be able to find you something. Give me a call.
jfarabow
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 09:39:09 pm »

That's what I've about decided is to breed him to Sally just checking to see if anybody may have different idea. Ive been thinking on it for a while now. Lol Pm me your number I got a new phone and lost all contacts and I'll give you a ring tomorrow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: