March 28, 2024, 11:33:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: big boar we got after 6 tries  (Read 2293 times)
nothing
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2008, 03:21:07 am »

this happened a long time ago i cant quite remember what year but anyway . we had only been hunting for about 4 years and we got every pig we put my old dog onto he got mobs at a time for us when we told him to get something he would . but this hog had his number somehow he was afraid of this hog . it all started when my dad and cousin took my dog out for a hunt they seen a pig they thought wasnt to big on the side of the road so they went walking 2 minutes later my dog was wimpering and backing away the next minute this big boar came at my dad so my dog ran in a grabbed this hog so it wouldnt get my dad or cousin . this hog threw my dog off around a about 10 times my dad said and they only reason he kept batteling it was because my dad was still there so my dad left with my cousin and my dog came back 10 minutes later with no cuts on him somehow. 2 months later my dad went out with a few guys along a creekline and my dog had the same big boar swinging off it but no one could get near it to do anything after 20 minutes my dog finally came back and they came home . a week later we seen the hog again but we didnt bother with it we knew how it would turn out . this kept goin on for 5 months till finally one day the hog made a mistake my dad found him eating our lambs and he run it over . its not the ending we would of like but at least we got him . this hog was old and smart no wonder my dog was afraid of him . my dog had caught hogs nealry twice the size of him but it was just something about this pig that he knew and we didnt . my dog never got ripped once by a pig when i had him and i was suprised because we caught monsters with him. this hog might not look to big but he was a good size he wieghed 220lb . no were near they biggest we got but he was sure the meanest.

texasgirl
Hog Dog Pup

TexySexan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 07:21:36 am »

That's a nasty looking pig  Shocked

--Lindsey
GitDatHawg
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 11:12:17 am »

Thats a funny story.  Couldn't catch him so the hell with it, lets just run him over.
hogdoggintexas
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 01:18:49 pm »

works for me !!!

texas redneck mafia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: