April 16, 2024, 09:09:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunt with Dig em Down , Go Pro Video Included.  (Read 1082 times)
Ladogos
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2014, 09:20:17 pm »

I made another trip to texas to hunt with my buddy Dig Em Down , Mason House . After eating a good home grilled rib eye steak and catching up we went to bed late and got up early. With my new go pro charged up attaced and ready for some action we Loaded dogs and headed out about daylight. Hunted the first patch of woods and didnt get on anything. Loaded up and went around to another draw and dropped the tailgate. 4 curs and 2 dogo females. They struck a group of hogs righ off the bat and broke into severl different directions . After about 30 minutes of running My old cur Boots falls bayed . The other dogs start heading to him. One of My dogo gyps , Laura,  was .75 miles away and the other one, Isla, was about 300 yards the oppisite direction from boots. The bay breaks before Isla gets to him and the race was on again. They run for about another 15 minutes and all of them start baying real good and BAM Isla got to em and sealed the deal. When we get there its a good toothy boar. Not real big but had some really nice dog killer tusk . Get the dogs of and the hog dispatched . Checked the dogs out and one of my young curs Johnny had a poke and my dogo, Isla got a pretty good cut in the leg hole of her vest. Look around and My Old female cur dog Lacy has rolled back out and starts baying again. I cut Boots loose and as he is heading to her the bay breaks and off to the races. Load up the dogs we had with us and drive .75 miles around and they had another one bayed. Cut Isla to em and she sealed the deal. A decent little sow. We caught the dogs off and tied her up.  Got some purty good video for it to be my first time using a go pro. Yall Check it out . Click on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF0yGmWTrhY&feature=share

www.Ladogos.com

www.Ladogos.com
Marvin Garrett
Nickstone
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 11:06:51 am »

Nice job, great videos
Hollowpoint
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 09:04:03 pm »

Nice hunt, is the GoPro on a chest mount?
Canyonranch
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 10:52:50 pm »

Good hunt fellas looks like some country I hunt.
Ladogos
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 07:58:41 am »

Thanks guys.
Hollowpoint. Yes the go pro is mounted on a chest mout that has straps that go around your back and shoulders kind of like a shoulder holster would .

www.Ladogos.com
Marvin Garrett
Hollowpoint
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 11:02:40 am »

LaDogos,
That works nicely, pretty steady without the movement you get from the head mounted cameras.
williamsld
Strike Dog

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 12:33:48 pm »

Nice hogs and good lookin dogs too
That's great video quality
I really like that dogo too

if you cant be smart quote smart people

the more i learn about people the more i love my dog - Mark Twain
Nannyslayer
Strike Dog