April 20, 2024, 01:54:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good sow  (Read 393 times)
-Pworkingdogs
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2015, 11:06:19 am »

Me and my buddie Censminger decided we make a run at a small place Saturday after my rodeo the place is about 200 acres  we drove about 100 yards from the truck cut the dogs loose they went 150 bayed up I turn my pup loose that's never been to the woods he went to them they ended up catching before we got there with the CDs it was just a little boar my pup rolled over with my sweet pea gyp they both hunted hard after that but couldn't get nothing stopped. We were still itching for another hog so we filled up the truck went to one of my spots with a big creek running thru it we started at the west end of the creek and were hunting into the wind  going east drove about 250 yards dogs took off bayed at 100yds for about 5
Seconds sounded like a good hog. It broke just as we were going to it the hog ran about half a mile down the creek and a hard right another little creek is what ended up stopping it the bay dogs ended up catching it was quite so we turned the dr.phill loose and the preacher and they went and caught turned out to be a good sow figured it was a boar the way it ran. water was too deep to lay it down in so we had hell pulling her up the bank with the CDs on ears we got her out and tied the guys we took have
Never been they had a blast always good when you put outsiders on a good pig

Little boar and my duke pup

Phillip and the sow

Censminger and me with the sow
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: