March 28, 2024, 01:38:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ALAPAHA bulldogs ?  (Read 3002 times)
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2015, 06:34:15 pm »

Ah...I got ya. I was at my brothers a while back and 2 of his bogs got to knocking heads and ttime we got over there it was a full blown somebody's gonna die fight. ..lol...we had to grab dogs by the back legs and break jaws loose. They were fighting over a dead armadillo at the edge of the woods. Them dogs was mad that day for sure...lol..

Take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids
alphabravo
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2015, 10:46:29 pm »

Ah...I got ya. I was at my brothers a while back and 2 of his bogs got to knocking heads and ttime we got over there it was a full blown somebody's gonna die fight. ..lol...we had to grab dogs by the back legs and break jaws loose. They were fighting over a dead armadillo at the edge of the woods. Them dogs was mad that day for sure...lol..

That is why I avoid pits and pit crosses. I dealt with that for ten years raising pits. Ran a hose down one's throat and damn near drowned them  for locking on to another dog.

Life's not a bitch,life's a beautiful woman. You just call her a bitch because she won't let you get that p#$$y - Aesop Rock
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: