April 18, 2024, 11:26:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: catch dog  (Read 757 times)
monster
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2015, 09:34:37 pm »

How old is too old for a catch dog to continue his career lol...just wondering

"Only the strong survive"
sandbank slayer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 09:47:14 am »

I'll be taking my brindle dog until he decides he can't go. I may be alittle different then most, my CDs are my best friends and I treat as such. I believe you get more out of a dog that's loyal to you, one that trust you and believes you trust them. With that said I'll carry him to a bay just like I would a friend that's to old, fat, or just cant. If they feel like they can go, I'll take him. Don't believe my best friend or my cd would appreciate retirement, he can go to next world how he wants, In the woods chasing bacon. Jmo

If it was easy, we'd all be experts.
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 01:18:03 pm »

Dam right
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 10:16:58 pm »

I'll be taking my brindle dog until he decides he can't go. I may be alittle different then most, my CDs are my best friends and I treat as such. I believe you get more out of a dog that's loyal to you, one that trust you and believes you trust them. With that said I'll carry him to a bay just like I would a friend that's to old, fat, or just cant. If they feel like they can go, I'll take him. Don't believe my best friend or my cd would appreciate retirement, he can go to next world how he wants, In the woods chasing bacon. Jmo
bingo

Take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids
Big Game Joe
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 06:24:46 am »

Monster, that's exactly how I feel about it. Hope I can go out the same way. Doing what I love the most. Chasing bacon!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: