April 19, 2024, 04:48:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling out completely!!!  (Read 3762 times)
Hillbilly3
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2015, 06:13:42 pm »

I didn't think I would ever do this but thinking about selling everything I got. I'm not 100% sure but if offered the money I will probably take it. These dogs mean the world to me and will not accept money from just anyone. Dogs will go to a trustworthy person whom I trust will take full responsibilities in hunting and taking care of dogs. Would like to sell these dogs all together and not split nothing up.

Dog 1- Red. 6 year old black mouth. 100% silent til bayed. 100% trash broke. Dog is slowing down on feet due to age but will sure enough find a hog. Dog will bay with another dog but is straight catch with two or more dogs. $1000

Dog 2- Miracle. Your guess is as good as mine! Ha assumed to to be around 3 years old and I found him 2 years ago and he seemed to be only around a year old. This dog will flat out get out and find pigs!! Silent til looking at hog. Rough as a Cobb is an understatement. This dog will try to catch 200 and less. He is scarred from head to toe! $1000

Dog 3- Purdy. 8 year old Black and Tan catahoula. 100% trash broke and silent til bayed. This is my main find dog. Gritty at bay but not rough by any means. Great puppy trainer!! $1000

Dog 4- Hillbilly. 18 months old catahoula.  Son of Purdy (dog above). Don't know a whole lot. Been to the woods 10-12 times. Will be one heck of a hog dog one day. $400

Dog 5- Tahoe. 10 month old 3/4 dogo 1/4 bulldog. Seen a 125 lb hog at 4 months old and went in pen and caught like she has been doing it for years. She hasn't seen a hog since due to young age. $300

I have 2 hardcore bay vests, hardcore RCD vest, hardcore strike vest, and catch dog vest. Fully stocked medical kit with anything you need for cut dogs. And you WILL need this. $350 for vests and supplies

If bought all together and to the right home $3500. Would love to give this to a young hunter and help em out. These dogs mean the absolute world to me.

Can't believe im going to do this and am still not sure if I'm going to go through with this but I'm just going to go ahead and get the add out there.  Also have a Garmin delta shockin system with 4 collars for 300$

If interested please feel free to text 318-553-0968 email is Raimy.hall@bwpmlp.com but I don't check email often. Thanks and God bless.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 07:11:32 pm by Hillbilly3 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: