April 25, 2024, 02:23:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: and it was a walker dog called bawlie  (Read 2389 times)
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2015, 11:58:52 am »

not at this hunt just the money  chkc hunted for a truck last month in Atoka okla and a dog named brandy won it  . the bone collector dog won a chkc truck a few months ago that was his second truck , he got one out of pkc as well  . plus all the moola for winning various hunts  . I'm thinking real hard on breeding my walker gyp to him this next heat , he's throwing winning pups as well  .  hell of a dog  and a looker as well  .
that bone collector is a very respected dog. Thats for sure. If you happen to know about wessels wild card i had a JAM UP dog directly off of him and deanwoods hali. Both of those dogs were titled very well. Hali was a tripple crown winner. That dog i had was awesome. I traded him to some young boys for some nice fishing rods and a toolbox for my truck..ha ha. I wished i didn't. I told them fellas to keep me posted on him. Hell i never heard another word from them. I called ukc and he is still papered in my name..oh well..

Take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: