March 29, 2024, 12:36:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputable Bulldog breeder  (Read 1556 times)
the-real-boarbuster
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2015, 02:06:31 am »

Hello everybody.
I am planning to add an American Bulldog to my pack of Jagdterriers.
I would appreciate recommendations of reputable breeders focussing on true working lines for catching hogs.
Thanks a lot in advance.
UNDERDOG
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

I always tell the truth.....even when I lie!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 02:16:12 pm »

Were you from?  There are a few folks  .  Search around on here, Scott at yella hammer,tico at jam up bulldogs, Britt Garcia 

Bryant Mcdonald
New Caney, Tx.
936-537-2537

www.facebook.com/Bonedigger.kennels.
K-Bar
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 02:24:03 pm »

I know Britt Garcia personally so I will only speak of him. If Britt tells you something it will be that way. He has also been in the bulldog business for years and his dad before him, using them in the woods as they are intended to be. Nothing against anyone else on here at all. I just don't know them. Good luck with the search.
the-real-boarbuster
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 02:04:11 am »

Were you from?  There are a few folks  .  Search around on here, Scott at yella hammer,tico at jam up bulldogs, Britt Garcia 

Hi Underdog.
Thanks for the reply. I am from Germany, living in Berlin. Plenty of hogs... -causing lots of damage. In fact 30% of car acidents in the greater Berlin area involve hogs!
As I am based so far from the US, I have to rely on the internet for nowto find reputable breeders. Ideally, i would find one in the EST time zone as this would be closer to Europe and easier to figh in to.
What is the reputation of "White Knight's" by Ralph Citarella?
Further, do you have contact details of the folks you recommended? I couldn't find them online.
Again, many thanks!
the-real-boarbuster
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 02:06:39 am »

I know Britt Garcia personally so I will only speak of him. If Britt tells you something it will be that way. He has also been in the bulldog business for years and his dad before him, using them in the woods as they are intended to be. Nothing against anyone else on here at all. I just don't know them. Good luck with the search.

Hi K-Bar.
Thank you for your repsonse. Any recommendation how to contact Britt Garcia? COuldn't find contact details online. VEry much appreciated. Thank you so much.
Amokabs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 05:47:35 am »

Allan Scott at owl hollow kennels, has a ton of experience shipping dogs overseas also
Scott
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 06:37:20 am »

Hi Underdog.
Thanks for the reply. I am from Germany, living in Berlin. Plenty of hogs... -causing lots of damage. In fact 30% of car acidents in the greater Berlin area involve hogs!
As I am based so far from the US, I have to rely on the internet for nowto find reputable breeders. Ideally, i would find one in the EST time zone as this would be closer to Europe and easier to figh in to.
What is the reputation of "White Knight's" by Ralph Citarella?
Further, do you have contact details of the folks you recommended? I couldn't find them online.
Again, many thanks!
I would stay far away from Ralph....go with someone who actually works their dogs and only breeds dogs that have proven themselves breedworthy in the woods. Take your time...lot's of folks out there that'll gladly take your money and ship you a dog...I can count on one hand who I would go to if I needed an AB.
MAV
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 09:27:39 am »

corner stone bull dogs out of burleson texas breeds working american bull dogs.
K-Bar
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 04:24:26 pm »

Britt, introduce yourself if you want.
Also, Mr Scott is where all of the blood I have came from and the outcrosses for some of Britts blood as well. I would feel comfortable dealing with either one of those fellas. Alan Scott is easy to find on the WWW. Good luck
GAhunter
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2015, 09:03:51 pm »

Don Matthews at Konfederate Kennels in Georgia
the-real-boarbuster
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2015, 02:58:38 pm »

Thank you all for your replies! Greatly appreciated.
Happy Easter.
Indian Valley Ranch
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 09:57:15 pm »

Hello Jens, this is Britt Garcia, I sent u a text through messenger on FB but I'm not sure if u got it, I never use that app. Feel free to message me on here as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: