April 19, 2024, 10:10:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BULLY KUTTA  (Read 6897 times)
liefalwepon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2015, 02:30:31 pm »

those arent dogos. they are bully kuttas

WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
Sambo5500
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2015, 03:18:09 pm »

So what is so bad azz about them? They caught the hog, well done they did their jobs. Pretty much any catch dog worth feeding would have done the same thing. I'm not trying to sound rude but, I didn't see anything special.
blakebh
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2015, 05:44:26 pm »

I saw some good baying dogs then a dogo am I missing something ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking.

liefalwepon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2015, 07:27:19 pm »

Ya other badazz catchdogs would do the same thing. Ive seen many do a lot worse.

WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
BA-IV
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2015, 07:53:46 pm »

That video has been around for awhile and that's a dogo.

As far as the cur dogs, they seem like some bay busters. Either back off and bay or get alligator rough, no in between.
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2015, 08:54:40 pm »

I've seen the first video with the bay dogs and the Dogos catching before the next one with the guys in dresses and the weird net doing god knows what with that poor hog is a new one.Didn't see no bully kuttas.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2015, 09:37:16 pm »

What is the big deal with the bully kuttas.

Semmes
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2015, 10:24:58 pm »

Bully kuttas are just another contemporary bull mutt breed. The mythical and made up historical references and just plain garbage and false.
They are bred in the Mid East and Far East for dog fighting and nothing more.
They are bred to pit against various breeds as well as their own kind and matched in wrestling matches as dog fight goes in that part of the world and often dogs are pitted in extreme lopsided odds. These barbarians use and import all types of warrior breeds and put th against one another.
There is nothing fair or sporting in alot of these matches while a bunch of 'men in dresses' cheer on.
There are a few fighting breeds in these regions that go back centuries such as the kangal in the Mid East and the ovcharca in the eastern block nations that are fought with tradition (not saying it's right) and are matched evenly as employ the same styles as to dhow some sort of actual sport.
But the bully kutta is a modern made up breed and prob contains various components of the native fighting breeds plus various bulldog and mastif components that were imported as well.

Why would one want to use a composite bred dog fighting animal not bred for speed or agility or and real amount of gameness on hogs is beyond me???

While the dogo is not my breed of choice I sure can respect a good representative of the breed as the breed was purposefully developed to catch and hold wild game, as I can respect a pit or an Ab in the same way

But a second class (in it's own region) 'fighting' dog , with no physical attributes conducive to bring employed in the woods on wild game for hog hunting???

The whole thought of the thing seems illogical and nothing but a giant leap...backwards.

But go ahead and get ya one! They sure look cool in the yard lol
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2015, 11:43:16 pm »

I have seen actual videos of bully Kuttas on hogs. The videos I saw if the hogs teeth had not been dubbed everyone of them woulda been dead. They have some grit but not enough commitment.  Not one latched on and actually held. I have not been impressed.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
liefalwepon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2015, 02:08:19 pm »

That video has been around for awhile and that's a dogo.

As far as the cur dogs, they seem like some bay busters. Either back off and bay or get alligator rough, no in between.

My buddy sent that to me and said they were kuttas, from pakistan. I think you might be right though. I dont think they use trackers in Pakistan

WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
liefalwepon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2015, 02:28:24 pm »

Mostly Ive just read great stuff about kuttas on hogs, I havnt seen any video evidence to back it up. but youd think if a whole region in the world uses them to hunt there must be some good ones. I guess our domestic breeds are probably better. I forget that most everyone on here is from Texas the hog hunting capital of the us. Not everyone has access to good hunting and good dogs. whatever those catch dogs were on that video, we dont have catch dogs like that around here that Ive seen. most everyone uses pit bulls because they can get them for free off craigslist and they are are all dogs bred for no specific purpose. I dont know anyone in california breeding and selling catchdogs. Out here we cant just go on bayed solid or biggamehoundsmen.com or this website and find a dog in our area, sometimes there are some but they are very few and most often someones culls. I dont know a single person that has an american bulldog or a dogo. My catchdog is the only one Ive ever seen that doesnt hit the hog like a line backer or try to fight it or try to rip its ear off or regrips. Most of you on here dont realize how good you have it. Those dogs in that vid impressed me, I like how they went up to that hog slowly and latched on and didit regrip, I also like how tall they were, they would be able to control a large boar better that some small pits, Ive seen large hogs just run off with small pits hanging off it. You guys in texas probably come from hog hunting families, I didnt even meet someone who hog dogged til I was 38, its just a different hog doggin world out here.

WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
SELF
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2015, 04:59:48 pm »

Those dogs in the first half of that video in the woods are Marvin Garret's from Louisiana and the catch dogs are Dogos... I remember it from a few years back.. someone just dubbed their voice over it. There other one with the net who knows..

Simple Man
alphabravo
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2015, 10:06:02 pm »

Color draws your eyes to the dog. But ability makes you keep it

X2!!

Life's not a bitch,life's a beautiful woman. You just call her a bitch because she won't let you get that p#$$y - Aesop Rock
Fixitlouie
Boar Slayer

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2015, 04:16:27 pm »

La DOGOs is Marvin.  I dont know him but here he does a good job culling and leaves his DOGOs on the ground with curs.

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk

bay, catch, barr, repeat...
Jason Dunn
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2015, 07:00:40 am »

They are nice looking dogs but I wouldn't even try one here in Arkansas my catch dogs 45-50lb and he has caught and held hogs 300+ he may get drug around a little but he does the job takes up very little valuable space don't eat much and with a vest he has only been cut a couple of times he is low to the ground so when he catches he pulls the hog toward the ground and the hog cant get under him. No doubt those big suckers can catch I just like a small dog with a big heart. We hunt lots of thickets and if I had a big dog like that on the ground with my bay dogs he would end up catching and sometimes its over a hour before I can get to them it would be a mess. I even like my bay dogs on the small side 35-40 lb.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: