April 20, 2024, 06:37:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dogs for sale updated some dogs gone  (Read 807 times)
BQM
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2015, 08:21:43 pm »

Time to get rid of some of my dogs not getting to hunt as much as I used to.
First is 3 year old red leapord has found probably 10 pigs of his own been on a lot of others put him in sign and he will go 2 out of 3 times you take him he will hunt close 200 yds are less third time he will show out and range out 1/2 mile or more. $500 sold!
Second is a sister to first dog brindle cur 3 years old been on many pigs can't say she's found her on but hunts and stays busy and will be at bay.$300 sold!
Third is full sister to ones above but another litter little over a year old will bay hog in pen but not much woods time.$100
Also two 8 week old pups they are dark brindle male and female out of brindle female above. Free gone!!
Female pit will catch in pen 2 yrs old fixed no woods catches but have hauled her in trailer while hunting pretty quite in box and leads good.$100
6 month old full blood blue heeler male my daughter just had to have and now don't mess with. $50
All dogs up to date on shots except young pups. All bay dogs I raise and come from hog stock just not much time to hunt as I used to.call 9037828257 for more info bqmalone@gmail.com don't check. No trades serious inquiry's only. Located Northeast Texas.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:51:24 pm by BQM » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: