March 28, 2024, 10:15:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ab vs pitbull  (Read 4184 times)
hoghunter71409
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2015, 07:01:50 pm »

Don't believe everything you see and hear about any breed- one you tube video with a baying dogo shouldn't represent the entire breed.  I have a line bred dogo male that is a big ol teddy bear with my kids and you cant make him fight either.  He has caught some very bigs hogs by himself and didn't need any help.  No breakstick- he is as good as nay catchdog out there....and he was free from a friend.
Bo Pugh
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2015, 10:34:20 pm »

The pit bull I have now tbat is my main catch dog will not fight either. I had a dog awhile back tbat would growl at him through the wire at feeding time and he would go get in his dog house and not eat, after several days of seeing his food in bowl I figured it out and moved the growly cur dog and man that bulldog was Hungary. And in the box he will lay down if a dog growls at him but he's all man when it comes to catching a hog and all jokes aside you don't want any kind of ill bulldog around your dogs or home whether it's AB or Pittbull it's to much liability and not worth it no matter how good of a catch dog it is. I know some guys tbat have been using half airdales half Pitts and they look fuzzy like a airdale but catch like Pitts but you can dump them on a track to their good for short races usually about a mile if they don't ger it caught they will come on back and you can dump them back out later. If I start back hunting a lot im really going to consider one of them.
Buckshot71199
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2015, 11:27:19 pm »

Don't believe everything you see and hear about any breed- one you tube video with a baying dogo shouldn't represent the entire breed.  I have a line bred dogo male that is a big ol teddy bear with my kids and you cant make him fight either.  He has caught some very bigs hogs by himself and didn't need any help.  No breakstick- he is as good as nay catchdog out there....and he was free from a friend.
i was joking lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: