March 28, 2024, 04:13:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Running 1 bay dog 1 catch dog  (Read 3217 times)
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2015, 04:26:36 pm »

Y'all ain't got no friends or family to hunt with you?Who do you tell lies to while you're huntin?

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2015, 04:37:57 pm »

Lol that's funny most people that are always alone there is a good reason behind it. Lol you can just bout do everything alone but why don't make you any better than the next guy just make you lonely 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
koyote76
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2015, 03:38:46 am »

I like hunting alone alot.....theres just something about it being with just your dogs, But it will make an ordinary situation very unique lol. I also love hunting with people essp good friends who are good dogmen.

And I assure you florida curdog catches alot of hogs with just one dog.

“If you don’t have as much grit as your dogs then you don’t deserve to have them.”
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2015, 04:25:06 pm »

Lol I am just teasin.I'm sure y'all catch hogs with one dog I got dogs that get it done solo on anything that walks.I just like huntin with friends and family.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
Florida Curdog
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2015, 07:34:22 pm »

Fl curdog not being smart butt. So every dog you have will find stop and catch any hog by itself man those must be some darn good dogs. I have extremely rough dogs that catch on sight most times than not they will pull a hog apart if I have two or three on the ground not that they can't do it alone I just like them to be alive not dead lol. Are yours straight cur or heavy on the bulldog ?

Yes. I own three dogs. I can take any one of them to the woods solo & catch hogs. If one is baying it will catch when i get there and tell it to .

Smiling like a killer
Florida Curdog
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2015, 07:35:54 pm »

I dont know how I put my answer in your quote lol

Smiling like a killer
Florida Curdog
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2015, 07:41:08 pm »

I have plenty of people I can hunt with at any time. I just prefer to hunt solo. I love to watch my dogs work . Judge Peel they are darn good. If they wasn't they wouldn't be here

Smiling like a killer
Florida Curdog
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2015, 08:00:06 pm »

I hunt off a four wheeler. Ride & let them wind off the back.

Smiling like a killer
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2015, 08:50:32 pm »

I gotcha buddy never said they weren't my friend was just wondering. My dogs won't just bay then when I walk up catch they catch as soon as they can lol. I can one hunt my dogs I just don't do it. I don't hunt with many folks cuz most I have hunted with where a joke can't walk dogs no good but have the biggest ego on the face of the earth. That being said it is more enjoyable with friend and family that you care for. Jmo

TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2015, 08:59:17 pm »

Fl curdog not being smart butt. So every dog you have will find stop and catch any hog by itself man those must be some darn good dogs. I have extremely rough dogs that catch on sight most times than not they will pull a hog apart if I have two or three on the ground not that they can't do it alone I just like them to be alive not dead lol. Are yours straight cur or heavy on the bulldog ?

Yes. I own three dogs. I can take any one of them to the woods solo & catch hogs. If one is baying it will catch when i get there and tell it to .

Hey Fl Cur I remember you posted a pic about a year ago of a couple of 1/2 fl cur 1/2 pits, they were a couple of lookers, do you still have them? I really liked the look of them.
Florida Curdog
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2015, 01:02:43 pm »

I been running the same female for 9 years now. Her nephew out of her brother & a Partin female. And my red male that is straight catch. I been running him since 2011.

Smiling like a killer
liefalwepon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2015, 05:05:36 pm »

I been running the same female for 9 years now. Her nephew out of her brother & a Partin female. And my red male that is straight catch. I been running him since 2011.

post up some pics, lets see them lookers

WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2015, 11:50:26 pm »

I drop 2 older finished dogs and 1 started pup and another I'm just starting out. 1 catch dog. All bay dogs are rough and catch with catch dog

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: