April 19, 2024, 04:37:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PERFORMANCE AM. BULLDOGS ?????  (Read 2935 times)
redriverslim
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2015, 10:31:01 am »

LOOKING FOR BREEDERS OF TRUE PERFORMANCE AMERICAN BULLDOGS . . (HINES, DORSEY, STOVER, ETC).
ANYONE WITH ANY PUPPIES ON THE GROUND OR DUE TO BE BORN SOON?  LOOKING FOR A FEMALE PUP OR TWO.  BOTH PARENTS PROVEN CATCHDOGS FROM WORKING BULLDOG LINES. . . . . NO JOHNSON BLOOD.  LOOKING FOR LEG, ATHLETICISM, DRIVE, NATURAL WIND, GOOD STRUCTURE, POWERFUL BACK-END, ENDURANCE.   

ANY BREEDERS OUT THERE?Huh?  HOW BOUT AMERICAN LEGENDZ AND THAT "DIRTY" DOG?  HE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD WANT.  SOMETHING ALONG THAT TYPE, FOR EXAMPLE.     

LOOKING TO BUY A FEMALE PUPPY, MAYBE TWO.  MUST BE OUT OF PROVEN CATCH DOGS.  DON'T CARE IF REGISTERED OR NOT, DON'T NEED ANY PAPERS. 

if you have pups, post a reply or hit me up in the PM.

still_sarah@hotmail.com  (never check)       
Scott
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 04:04:07 pm »

If I'm not mistaken....a "performance" American Bulldog in the AB community is comprised of Koura, LeClerc, Painter blood. There are folks who keep, hunt, and breed the blood you are looking for. Good luck in your search.
Ctown08
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 07:53:49 pm »

Don't forget the Scott bred ones
Amokabs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 05:02:06 pm »

I was gonna say, alan scott, owl hollow kennels
gary fuller
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 05:50:22 pm »

what scott said is within the american bulldog community performance bred american bulldogs mean the certain lines he spoke of.  the original term of performance american bulldogs basically reffered to dogs that were bred ,kept and tested as pit dogs. even though the painter , margentinas and koura lines go back to alans dogs the scott line wasnt part of the performance ab when spoken of in the ab community.
redriverslim
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 06:44:06 pm »

OK, thanks for the explanation fellows.  Let me clarify what I mean.  I'm really just meaning AB's that are leggy, athletic, have wind and endurance and high drive.  I use the term performance (probably the wrong way) but I basically mean something with the structure and athleticism to P-E-F-O-R-M a working task.  So when I say performance, I basically just mean something that's not too "Johnson" looking.  And it don't matter . . . Leclerc, Koura, Margentina, Painter, Stover, Hines, Dorsey, etc. etc. etc.   I'm really just meaning a structurally sound "performance-built" working bulldog with not too much "Johnson" blood.  1/2 blood hybrids are OK.  Just not looking for the undershot jaws, drooling lips, weak cow-hocked back ends.  Looking for a female that will mature in the 70-85 lb range.   

So, does anybody have any pups that fit the above description? 

The pessimist says the glass is half empty.  The optimist says the glass is half full.  And the child of God says my cup runneth over.
Americanlegendz
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 08:47:51 pm »

We can help u with that redriverslim.  I have all those blood lines-hines, stover, margentina, Dorsey, Koura/leclerec.  Britt and I have stuck with hines stuff for the CD line with a bit of outcrosses to some boss hog blood which goes back to Rayburn and Bill Hines dogs. 

I have experimented with Hines to Koura/Leclerec dogs I have from pure Performance blood via Hal coming from Steve Leclerec yard. Have one in East Texas with Britts buddy doing well. 

Dirty is very leggy and been tested a bit but not a finish catch dog by any means. He's use for more Guard dog duty on our properties and business in the valley.  Like I said he will work but CD is not his responsibility so he's not a woods dog.  I will breed him soon to one of my hines bitches.  If you wanna try one out just give me a holler and I'd be happy to work it out with you.  I'm confident in the bulldogs we have produce the last 20 years that I'm willing to put them in the right hands to get tested and push to the absolute limits. 
bignasty
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 10:10:57 am »

85lb. Standard bred females?  I have not seen any
Teag_D
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 12:20:16 pm »

"85lb. Standard bred females" They are out there
bignasty
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 01:07:39 pm »

Where?
Americanlegendz
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 02:32:40 pm »

This female was easy 85 lbs and ripped and conditioned.  She was pure performance as defined by AB folks and from Steve Leclerec stock. 

This female was also on my yard and was not as long legged but still conditioned at 85 lbs or so.  She was thick and was Hines stock.  Gary this one was from one of your old dogs.  (Tetris)

I have 2 right now that are in that 85 lb range with no bully and are straight standard lines.  One is from Britts stock CICI.  She comes from Big standard bulldogs Britt's been working with for a long time.  Mostly Hines Stock behind her.  I need to take an updated pic of her.  IO is pretty thick and I'm not sure what she weighs but I figure its about 80 plus lbs.  What do you think Britt?
Americanlegendz
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2015, 02:38:27 pm »

This was the leclerec females sire.

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/dog.html?id=911820-leclercs-ringo

He was a big performance male so she came out with his large structure.  She was very lean though and my Margentina Dirty male reminds me a lot of Nita.  LONG LEGGED AND LEAN MUSCLE but large structure. 

On a side note I actually like bulldogs in the 70 lb range.  Just my like. 
liefalwepon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2015, 03:45:03 pm »

This was the leclerec females sire.

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/dog.html?id=911820-leclercs-ringo

He was a big performance male so she came out with his large structure.  She was very lean though and my Margentina Dirty male reminds me a lot of Nita.  LONG LEGGED AND LEAN MUSCLE but large structure. 

On a side note I actually like bulldogs in the 70 lb range.  Just my like. 

Id like to get a female pup from you sometime soon, can you message me your contact info so I can call and discuss your upcoming litters? thanks!

WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
Teag_D
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2015, 04:12:40 pm »

Every female on Bullheads yard. If his dogs were smaller I wouldnt have crossed them to tight bred APBT. Id just get one from him every time I wanted something. Im with you AL, I like my dogs 70-85
bignasty
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2015, 04:42:33 pm »

There you go,maybe you can get what you want
decker
Catch Dog

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 09:44:11 am »

I have a gyp now about a year and a half that's prolly around 80 lbs in hunting shape, Scott on here will have to tell y'all how she's all bred.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: