March 29, 2024, 12:42:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First hog dog prospects  (Read 1171 times)
Sourlaken357
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2015, 10:16:11 pm »

From left to right: bell, jack, Ann, rose, tex, Amos
dallas22
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 10:18:43 pm »

Nice looking pups

IF YOUR DUMB YOU BETTER BE TOUGH!!!
Pwilson_10
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 09:21:48 am »

That's a trailer load of wreck man I like bell,jack,and Amos hope they turn out for u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
liefalwepon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 09:38:28 am »

Looks like a trailer full of fun and memories!!! great lookin pups

WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 11:54:25 am »

You can't post a picture of fine looking pups like that with out telling how they're breed.I'm with pwilson Bell,Jack and Amos are fine looking.Not saying that the others aren't.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
labaconchaser
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 12:26:17 pm »

Kinda fond of the spotted ones myself looks like my best dog when I found him swimming in the creek while I was fishing lol

them trashy dogs done bayed another hog!!!
Sourlaken357
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 04:11:14 pm »

I really don't know I got the bmc pups from a john valery out of orange tx. And them cats came from a guy from kirbyville.  Both litters came out of hog dogs. They all been doing good on drags but not really at baying at a lil pig in tha pen. Shoud I be concerned about this?
liefalwepon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 07:54:24 pm »

I really don't know I got the bmc pups from a john valery out of orange tx. And them cats came from a guy from kirbyville.  Both litters came out of hog dogs. They all been doing good on drags but not really at baying at a lil pig in tha pen. Shoud I be concerned about this?

thats nothin to be worried about, Ive had quite a few pups that are fired up around four months but if you dont foster it, it kinda goes away until they are about 8 to 10 months, some of my slowest starters have been over a year before they turn on. I have one thats a year and a half that I havnt given up on. it really helps if you have another gamey or started dog to get them all fired up, ive been throwing my slow starters in the pen with a started dog and a couple pups on the outside of the pen and it really gets them going, sometimes the slow starters will get fired up quicker if you leave them outside the pen, they know they are safe and they see the other dogs having all the fun and they cant help but want to jump in. Ill also get in the pen and chase shoats around, when the pups see them running they cant help but chase them. I have a five month old birdbull that wouldnt go near the pen a week ago and yesterday was trying to chew through the hog panels to get at the shoats, I let him in to see what he had and he eared one up like a champ

WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
DPT
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 10:04:39 am »

Im pretty new to the chase myself and got alota young dogs. We're all still learnin lota fun watchin um pick stuff up and go with it. Good luck man

Talk low, talk slow and dont talk to much.
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 09:18:19 am »

Nice little crew hope they turn out for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: