April 27, 2024, 04:59:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: helpin a young hunter  (Read 615 times)
Black&Yellow
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2009, 08:10:15 pm »

is there anyone who could help me out on buyin a garmin like someone who would sell me one or a collar im only 18 and just startin off on my own

If your goin to be a bear be a grizzly!!
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 10:01:18 pm »

They are alot cheaper now on ebay than when i bought mine new...what do you mean by help you out? as in sell them for less than they are worth?? check ebay.

I originally bought the astro handheld unit and 3 dc-30's for 1K, its like half that now.

I wish I was 18 all the money you make can go to sh!t like this instead of mortgage cars kids etc. FYI it only gets harder!

Pray Hard
yellowdog
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 11:04:51 pm »

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lilmisshogdogger
Boar Slayer

"SHHH.... LISTEN"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 11:07:38 am »

I AM TRYIN TO BUY ONE TOO HOGHUNNA, I BEEN CHECKIN DIFF SITES AND STUFF, I THINK THE CHEAPEST ONE I FOUND WAS ON ERWINCOMP.COM, A COMBO-HANDHELD AND ONE COLLAR WAS 478.95 AND JUST A COLLAR IS 152.95... AND GULFCOASTPETSUPPLIES.COM, THE COMBO IS 485.00, AND JUST COLLAR IS 179.95... BUT IM PRETTY SURE THATS A DECENT PRICE FOR THE ERWIN SITE BUT IM WILLING TO BET IF U SEARCH EBAY U MAY BE ABLE TO FIND ONE EVEN CHEAPER!!! I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE STARTIN OFF IM TRYIN TO GET DOGS AND ALL THAT STUFF TOO BUT IT TAKES A LIL WHILE IM ONLY 20 BUT GOT ALOT OF BILLS AND GOT TO TRY TO KEEP MY PRIORITIES STRAIGHT ALTHOUGH ITS VERY HARD  Grin... BUT GOOD LUCK!!! WHERE ARE U FROM IF I GET ANYTHING EXTRA OR THAT I DONT WANT OR NEED MAYBE I CAN SEND IT YOUR WAY!

~SAMANTHA FRAZIER~  
"REAL HOG HUNTERS DO IT DOGGIE STYLE"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: